Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-15-2004, 07:29 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Demons

Has anyone seen Demons 1 or 2? These are two awesome zombie flicks in my opinion. There isn't a whole lot of story to them, but the action takes off so quick you don't really miss it. Lots of good bloody special effects and one liners too! If you haven't seen these, but you like a cool semi-cheesy horror movie, I highly recommend them.
Old 01-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Banned

I loved Demons 1. I would've loved it if, instead of the boney, goofy looking white people surviving, just send the pimp out there to bitch slap all the demons. I guarantee we wouldn't have had that apocalyptic ending if that had happened. DAMN that guy kicked ass, why doesn't anybody bring him into one of these vs. threads?
Old 01-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Evil Dead

I'm very interested in the first Demons, although I haven't seen either. I heard of one scene that sounded cool where they are at a movie theatre and the girl goes to the bathroom because she go something in her eye and turns into a demon, the same thing is depicted on the screen in the theater :eek: .
Old 01-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Banned

it's a mask that scratches her, but other than that, yeah. This is one of the few "Pile as much gore as possible" type movies that I've seen that do it right. And yes, the scene is cool and sick and all that. It's better when they stay with it and get the full reaction of the person.
Old 01-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to G-$
i want to get demons just cause it has a kick ass logo
The Brand New Official G-$ Site
G-$'s first E.P. coming soon
Old 01-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
I loved Demons 1. I would've loved it if, instead of the boney, goofy looking white people surviving, just send the pimp out there to bitch slap all the demons. I guarantee we wouldn't have had that apocalyptic ending if that had happened. DAMN that guy kicked ass, why doesn't anybody bring him into one of these vs. threads?
Agreed. That guy (Tony the pimp) kicked so much ass they had to kill him off or the movie would have ended. Did you know he was in the 2nd film as the personal trainer guy? He kicked ass in that one too.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:08 PM
No charge for awesomeness

cool, im glad to see theres some people on here who also thinkthose movies kick ass. reading your posts (especially the ones that mention specific parts in the movie) makes me want to go watch em again right now. so...uhhhm, yeah...seeya. now i just gotta decide which one to watch.