Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 03-15-2009, 04:26 AM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgabeman View Post
i believe this movie is a hollywood movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdlmozC2iHI

please see the scene in 3:45
it shows a mass number of people in hell

does any one know the name of the movie

I don't know you're movie, but this guy seriously believs he's been to hell? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 03-15-2009, 05:03 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post

Erhem!... shouldn't you write a book, buddy? :cool:
Old 03-15-2009, 09:09 AM
darkgabeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post
well of course i don't believe him and i'm not interested in his story
but that scene is seems interesting and i believe its a good horror movie
Old 03-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Scares Little Kids

Last horror movie I watched &....

MissRainbow saw Van Helsing, and I do believe that may have been the last one; I don't remember; it is REALLY GREAT!!! Anyway, does anyone know/remember an old film that was either 50's or 60's; all I remember from it was it is probably an alien monster; there was a nurse walking I think near the woods maybe; at night; this creature talks to her; "I NEED YOU TO HELP ME!" She says in fear, "YOUR FACE!" She runs in fear; the creature chases her; catches her; kills her; takes her face, her clothes, her identity, walks to the house a man lives; supposedly a victim of the monster the night before; asks the people, "YOU'VE BEEN EXPECTING ME?" They say, I think, "YES, HE'S IN HIS ROOM." The creature goes in to talk to the man; the man gets suspicious; somehow, he begins to believe that this nurse is the face/monster he saw last night; the creature says something about last night; the man pulls off the face somehow; the creature wants to kill the man; I think he did; the people in the house manage to kill the monster and they end it I think by saying something about "creatures like this." Does anyone have a clue??? Thank you; May Jesus Christ Guide Your Hearts; Jesus Loves You; He Died For You.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:30 PM
NakulaValsan

Thumbs up Old movie that I can't remember...

Hello,

I saw these movies in the '80ies (I was a pre-teen then) but I am sure that they are much, much older, probably from the sixties... I am not sure at all if they were horror movies, be warned and forgive me if they're off-topic, but the imagery from them I remember was ultimately horror related in all four...

o The first one was, (I am not sure which version) a version of the story of Sleepy Hollow. The unforgettable scene was when a mannequin without head and a candle instead of it is shown to somebody who freaks out...

o In this other movie there is this witch, and she is with a bottle in her hands, commanding demons to enter it...

o In this other one, there is a coven of witches, or this cult, and they're dressed like hippies and with hairdos of that period, and they are in the woods doing demon-summoning and some of the girls are put to lay (on a pentacle?) on the ground...

o And the most missed by me of these movies was one that I think had some plot similarity with Pet Sematary... at least in the end when the protagonist (was a physician?) loses his family for some reason, in the cemetery, and how climatic was this scene that I couldn't forget it, he goes out and out of uncontrollable rage starts to break the windows of the cars parked outside the cemetery.

Well, I think there are more like these I do not remember. Pertaining these, I would like to know, if you can help me, please? And I will fell elated and full of gratitude...

Thanking you in advance,

Nakula.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Cranky

Quote:
In this other one, there is a coven of witches, or this cult, and they're dressed like hippies and with hairdos of that period, and they are in the woods doing demon-summoning and some of the girls are put to lay (on a pentacle?) on the ground...
Could be Race With the Devil.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 03-18-2009, 08:25 PM
tatmaster76

need help finding an old horror movie

i saw this movie when i was a kid,a girl in her late teens in the attic or long hallway and she was walking towards this being in the corner she was wearing a blue dress and had shoulder length blonde hair and everything in the room is spinning around her and the person in the corner had cat eyes, i want to say it started with the letter p but im not sure, and also it was 70's or early 80's someones gotta know out there...help!!
Old 03-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Scares Little Kids

Maybe, Jeckel & Hyde???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geedoo View Post
Hello guys.

Sorry if my english writing is a little off, im from norway. :P

Im looking for a flick that scared me as a kid and would really like to see it again, but i cant remember to much of it, some small parts only.

I remember him drinking something and turning into a beast of some kind, a hairy one(i think) i'm not sure if he was a doctor or not. Thats all i can remember for now.

Thank you.
Maybe it's Dr. Jeckel & Mr. Hyde???? Hope this helps. From MissRainbow
Old 03-20-2009, 01:10 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

ELVIS - I thought CHAOS was ok but i think i'm the only person on Earth who doesn't hate it. The director comes across like a jerk too (not that would stop me liking a film)..

No where near as good as Edge of the Park - totally lacks the 'charm' that Hess brings to that.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:41 AM
Cranky

Looks like we have a lot of requests here and not many answers- come on HDC movie gurus!

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods