Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-20-2007, 07:20 AM
adramelech___

Cannibal Ferox aka Make Them Die Slowly

ok well i was talking to this chick i've know for about 6 months and she started talking about this movie so i was like oh yeah ok....anyway shes like "i can't wait til it comes out, its called Cannibal Ferox aka Make Them Die Slowly" so i was like fair enough and shes like theres gonna be so much gore. It was banned everywhere and i was like eh, trust this chick to watch something like that, whatever.

anyway when i got home before i went to bed i figured hell im up for a good slasher in the morning so i checked out comingsoon.net and a torrent site to find some sign of it, only to find some old school version so i was like lame, anyway this movie just never turned up, no matter where i went i'd always get directed to dvd importers or amazon.com, i couldn't find this damn movie, anyway i chucked it into wiki to find one of rob zombies old work was called Make Them Die Slowly, so i was like maybe his making a remake, i hit up more searches only to find dead ends.....so i was like....wtf was this chick on about.

anyway it came to me, this chick that i just happen to know is always talking to these celebrities and members of American metal bands which i prefer not to name, maybe shes heard it from one of them and shes just blabbing about it....or maybe i just cant find a link or a trailer or a site for this remake.....anyway, it has me a little curious, am i a shitty web searcher? is this chick just off her tits? is this some sorta showbiz goss? am i just a noob who thinks too much?:confused:
Old 03-20-2007, 07:35 AM
Evil Dead

I am not exactly sure what your girl was talking about here. Cannibal Ferox (US title: Make Them Die Slowly) was made in 1981. It is one of the Italian cannibal films of the late 70s/early 80s.....and yea, it has some pretty good gore to it.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:10 AM
Also known as newb

YEAH DAWG.......sounds like that crazy chick is confuzzled
Old 03-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Listlessly Prattling

I think you should ask her about the possibility that she is confusing Cannibal Ferox with Cannibal Holocaust.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:52 AM
Evil Dead

sounds like she was the one with bad second hand info. if you want gore watch the movie amphibious wretch mentioned cannibal holocaust. also, make sure you get the full uncut version if you're up for it. there are some real murders on there, i don't care what anyone says!:)
3. suspiria
4. the exorcist
5. ringu
6. tcm
7. exorcist III
8. the omen
9. haute tension
10. creep

Old 03-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Living Dead

I would presume that she was talking about Canibal Ferox...from the 80's
The only film that Rob Zombie is linked to is the remake of Halloween..so I would guess it wasn't that...
If she was ranting on about actual deaths then you'd be heading towards Canibal Haulocast (i think that's the title, you know, the woman on the unicycle!!)
If it's anything from 90 onwards you can almost be your life it's a cheesy wannabe...
If it's none of the above (not only my mentioned titles but ALL of the above)
Then RUN>>>>>>> and remember to lose your top for thegratious boob shot!!
Old 03-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Hellraiser

Cannibal Holocaust is being remade. and Ruggero Deodato director of CH is making a sequel also.

the girl you where talking to seems like a groupie moron.

Cannibal Ferox is a decent flick. head chop scene was great.