Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 12-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Little Boo

John Carpenters Vampires

Hi, is there a scene in this movie when a vamp splits a guy in half with his nails or something? friend was describing a movie to me and can't find out what it is lol
Old 12-18-2016, 05:33 AM
Little Boo

looking for a horror film

Hi,

saw this movie at least 15 years ago and just can't remember the title or much about the movie. so the description may be a little vague.

the main character is a live in nurse (how I remember it; might just be a maid) who moves into the client's home and takes care of him. the man is mysterious and is either a scientist or some kind of researcher (could be wrong). always wears sunglasses even in doors (don't remember if he ever left the house). there was something wrong with his eyes, like they weren't normal, not as a deformity but a bit monstrous. can't remember much on what happens.
its either a 70s or 80s movie, or just maybe a 60s.
sorry for it being so vague. been looking for this movie casually for at least 5 years.

Thanks.
Old 12-20-2016, 04:12 PM
This is a test

Doesn't ring a bell with me, sorry....
Old 12-21-2016, 01:46 AM
Little Boo

I can't remember an old classic

Hi all.
I have vague memories of a film where a group of gentlemen get together and tell stories in a parlor at night.
At the end they get up to leave and *Spoiler alert* they are all ghosts, suggesting the tales they told were of their own demise.
What film am I thinking of?
Old 12-21-2016, 04:22 AM
This is a test

Could be "The Monster Club" 1980. Certainly has a similar plot.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:19 AM
Little Boo

Anyone know what is the title of this Japanese Horror Film

I think this film is really great.. anyone know what is the title of this film?

thanks
Old 01-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Little Boo

Can anyone identify this film?

Sorry I have so little to go on here but I vaguely remember this film from the 80s I guess but have no clue what it was called, who was in it or even the genre but it was creepy so could be horror.

The only thing I really remember about it was that a guy out alone, somehow comes across, or is brought to, a remote mansion.

In there lives a rich guy and a couple of women. The rich guy demonstrates to the newcomer how he makes money by some sort of currency trading racket or something.

Sorry guys, I know it's virtually nothing to go on but perhaps, by chance, I'm not imagining this and there is such a film. It seemed interesting, I wanted to revisit it to see if it was any good.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Little Boo

Need help finding an apocalyptic horror novel

Published late 80s/early 90s. I think it was about how genetic engineers had created the Beast from the book of Revelations who then caused the end of the world. The protagonist somehow made friends with the beast. The cover was dark blue and orange. Maybe had a sunset on it. The title may have had the word "Fire" in it.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid83 View Post
Hi,

saw this movie at least 15 years ago and just can't remember the title or much about the movie. so the description may be a little vague.

the main character is a live in nurse (how I remember it; might just be a maid) who moves into the client's home and takes care of him. the man is mysterious and is either a scientist or some kind of researcher (could be wrong). always wears sunglasses even in doors (don't remember if he ever left the house). there was something wrong with his eyes, like they weren't normal, not as a deformity but a bit monstrous. can't remember much on what happens.
its either a 70s or 80s movie, or just maybe a 60s.
sorry for it being so vague. been looking for this movie casually for at least 5 years.

Thanks.
I think it might be Not of this Earth
Old 01-22-2017, 04:06 PM
This is a test

Ahoy hoy! Many years ago I saw a Chinese horror film about a young man who was killed by a group of friends while playing pool. I think they were jealous of him or some such. A while later the friends and some girls spend a weekend in the same house and are haunted by him. He floats through the halls with his neck angled oddly. And I think he exacts revenge on them. And it's seems to involve a lot of flooding toilets. Would love to see it again.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods