Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
HDC as Superheroes!

I figure I'll bring this up once faithful ol' Ferretchucker gets finished with Corpse In Orbit. I figure I'll pick up the site's running story again, this time: Superheroes. I'll weave the best story I can from your comments on how you'd like yourself to be depicted.

Civilian Name*:
Hero Alias*:
Status (Good, Bad, Civilian)*:
Abilities*:
Personality:
Costume:

*The important ones, though they aren't completely necessary.

So let me know if you'd like to be included and put it in the information. Thanks.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Civilian Name: Dante Dyson

Hero Alias: The Shadow

Status (Good, Bad, Civilian): Neutral.

Abilities: Superhuman Strength, agile , can shape-shift into demon form, and then all of his abilities magnify X 10, also when that happens, his hands become fire covered gauntlets, he can also spit out fire, but never does anything extremely horrid.

Personality: Is obsessed with music, movies, and is a walking encyclopedia, genius level IQ, hates social interaction and huge crowds, so he keeps to himself most of the time. Also, he's one of the best violinist in the world, and composes in his spare time, known as a man not to fuck with, Extremely shy, even around family members. Loves surfing the internet for new information. Loves reading music.

Costume: Mask, Dark Blue leather trenchcoat, black steel-boot combat boots, has metallic silver hair, black pants blue/ green eyes, but when he's in demon form, they are white.

I would like to be included, thanks. :)

Is that better?

Last edited by Dante'sInferno; 03-19-2009 at 04:17 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Foxhole Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante'sInferno View Post
Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Extremely Agile, Superhuman speed, can slow down time, can shape-shift into demon form, and then all of his abilities magnify X 1000, also when that happens, his hands become fire covered gauntlets, he can also spit out fire, and he becomes near invincible, but never does anything extremely horrid.

Take it easy on the powers, Dante!! Save some for the rest of us!

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 03-18-2009, 04:01 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Oh, I am so in on this one...give me a bit to come up with myself though :cool:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse mac View Post
Take it easy on the powers, Dante!! Save some for the rest of us!
Yeah, sorry, I got carried away. > _ >
Old 03-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
Oh, I am so in on this one...give me a bit to come up with myself though :cool:
You were the one whose description I was excited to read from the moment I clicked "New Topic". And __V__'s if he chooses to be in.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Foxhole Atheist

Civilian Name: James Macky (Mac to his friends)

Hero Alias: Red Dynamo

Status (Good, Bad, Civilian): Bad

Abilities: Electrical manipulation. Can fire electric bolts and form an electric shield around himself and others in close proximity for protection. Also jack into and use electrical devices on touch. He uses two short swords as weapons of choice which can be charged during use.

Personality: Fiercely loyal to those he considers friends and allies (which are few in number) and suspicious of others. Suffered a troubled childhood, despite being intelligent and dilligent struggled with the authority figures in school. Fended for himself since age of 15 after a family tragedy and developed a severe mistrust for all authority.

Costume: Dark red suit with silver lightening bolts on the side. Silver face mask covering nose and mouth, metal gauntlets and boots.

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 03-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to milktoaste
Civilian Name*:Charles Robert Redcock
Hero Alias*: Haystack
Status (Good, Bad, Civilian)*:Civilian
Abilities*:Machanical engineer, designer and creater of new armaments and vehicles, secret facility under his family farm. Corn farmer and brewer of corn liquor.
Personality:Often finishes projects late, but only items of the highest quality are produced. Is also known to crash a keg party, and often does.
Costume: Greasy dirty machanics jumpsuit.
Weapon: Anything he can aim, swing or throw.
"The physical body is acknowledged as dust, the personal drama as delusion. It is as if the world we perceive through our senses, that whole gorgeous and terrible pageant, were the breath-thin surface of a bubble, and everything else, inside and outside, is pure radiance. Both suffering and joy come then like a brief reflection, and death like a pin" Stephen Mitchell
Old 03-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Civilian Name*:Eric Westward
Hero Alias*:Volpone
Status (Good, Bad, Civilian)*:Good
Abilities*: Iron Man meets the Green Arrow. Inventor and technopath posing as heir to a newspaper dynasty, Retains mental control over several robotic vigilantes dressed in the style of seventeenth century swashbucklers and wearing metallic fox masks. He sees through their eyes and via telepathic cues can speak through their mouths. Each one calls himself Volpone, so the populace is convinced they are a single hero operating from the shadows. All are equipped with automatic pistols with various custom rounds of ammunition (incendiary, freezing, explosive), electrified rapier tasers and smokebombs and each possesses physical strength and agility outside the range of normal humans. Only one may be controlled at a time.
Personality:Very outgoing and witty but somewhat arch and snotty to those who donīt know him. Very awkward around women. Think a kind of geeky intellectual Oliver Queen.
Costume:Volpones are all dressed in red cloaks and cavalier gear with swashbuckler hats and red fox masks. Eric himself occasionally dons the costume to throw people off the trail of the truth and compensates via gadgetry for his normal human physical abilities.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:32 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Civilian Name: David Artaud

Hero Alias: Momus

Abilities*: Momus has impeccable powers of persuasion. It is unknown whether the source of his power stems from the supernatural or simply from an unrivaled understanding of the human psyche, but whatever the case may be, he can implant thoughts and impulses into the minds of others at will.

His powers over the human mind do not end there. He can awaken others to the true nature of their being...an experience that none can walk away from unscarred. The effects of this power have varying results...at best, a violent madness ensues. At worst, the victim experiences a total loss of self – the complete destruction of the psyche.

While his powers do manifest in both sides of his personality, Artaud is entirely unaware of his gifts.

Personality:

Artaud: A truly tortured soul. He suffers from severe mental disorders: though he can survive in regular society, he is in a constant struggle with his inner self. His thoughts tear him apart...though he yearns desperately to be “normal”, his brain ceaselessly rages with thoughts of pain, death and – above all – a crippling fear of finally losing all grip on reality. It is as though his own mind is constantly mocking him. Despite all of this, he tries his best to remain an upstanding member of society, and – in his own way – fights against injustice whenever possible.

Momus: The outward embodiment of everything dark about human nature. A being of pure impulse...violent, manipulative, selfish and cruel.

For the most part, Artaud is unaware of his activities as Momus – for these are the times that his mind truly takes control of him. He only has the most rudimentary and base recollections of this second life; he wakes up confused, and the missing hours seem like little more than a dream...

----------

I'll leave the rest for you...I feel like I've gone a bit overboard already, haha.

Last edited by The_Return; 03-18-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Slight Addition to Powers