Old 07-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Banned

After the horror.

i was doing a little research for a story i am about to write, and i started thinking, what happens after the movie is over? I mean what happens after the demon from hell is banished, and there are 30 dead yuppies scattered around the old mansion. and you are the only one left alive. what do you tell the cops, and how do you get them to belive you? just a thought. i would appreciate some feedback. thank you.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:16 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

i've often pondered this.if your the soul survivor it's a pretty safe bet you'll be locked away the rest of your life(or executed).then there's always insanity.:)

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.
Old 07-25-2004, 07:41 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to rae_pierre Send a message via Yahoo to rae_pierre
Would anyone really believe you, unless they believe in that kind of stuff anyway? I have wondered this too...

I'm sure the cops would try to come up with a rational explanation and claim you are insane. I don't think they could ever deal with anything they couldn't explain or stop themselves.

I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up for I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... EVIL!
Old 07-25-2004, 07:59 AM
Evil Dead

By that time you would probably be glad to be locked up, like the girl in Final Destination 2.

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood