Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-22-2004, 10:41 AM
Now she has us.

Alcohol never done me no harm.........

well it did a while ago, ended up in ER a few times to sleep off the drink, no one could lift me up, so a stretcher was the only option..... I've learnt my lessons now, no more binge drinking.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 07-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Fear scented candle

Yeah, i havent done that since i was 22. no more. too much puking and begging my freinds to get my stomach pumped....
Old 07-22-2004, 11:00 AM
King of the Long Post

Send a message via AIM to Stingy Jack
Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
Yeah, i havent done that since i was 22. no more. too much puking and begging my freinds to get my stomach pumped....
Me after drinking too damned much:
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation
-- adapted by Stingy Jack

Stingy's Horror DVD Collection
Old 07-22-2004, 11:13 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
My dad (who is a policeman) would kill me if he knew this, but I'm all for legalization of pot. Its basically the same as smoking cigarettes. If you choose to do it, go ahead. Obviously there should be some huge penalties for driving while high, but do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home.

I just dont think making it illegal is stopping very many people from doing it anyway.
THANK YOU!!! Finally someone i agree with 100% on this issue...thank you nine...
Old 07-22-2004, 11:24 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Re: The great MARIJUANA debate

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
while watching some South Park.
Whats so wrong with that?

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
That reminds me of a funny shirt I once saw. It said 'Man made beer.'
Old 07-22-2004, 11:33 AM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
where'd I put my bong?

I'm for the Legalization of All Drugs. If you've ever read the Constitution of the United States, it NEVER states that the government has the right to tell you what and what NOT to put into your body. As far as I'm concerned if you wanna fuck your body up with 'heroin, cocaine, etc' that's your own DAMN business.

The only time I think someone should be arrested for drugs, is when they're trying to sell it to kids. But if we made drugs legal, we could put the drugs back into the hands of the 'prescription companies' meaning that a marijuana, heroin or cocaine user would have to register as a user, which would be good. No more druggies dying from OD's or arsenic laced drugs. No more gangbangers shooting each other over 'drug terriority' No more kids getting arrested just for possession!
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 07-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to fluffho Send a message via Yahoo to fluffho
anyone who wants drugs to be legalized..

try going to a country whos government doesnt givafuck what their peopel do. including drugs (philippines, for example.. which is part of the reason why my parents didnt want me going there)

then see what you think
Old 07-22-2004, 11:49 AM
zipperface

Just because a country decides not to outlaw drugs doesn't mean they don't give a shit about their people! What about countries like Jamaica and Holland? I don't see their people living in shitty conditions or fleeing to come here.
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 07-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
I'm for the Legalization of All Drugs. If you've ever read the Constitution of the United States, it NEVER states that the government has the right to tell you what and what NOT to put into your body. As far as I'm concerned if you wanna fuck your body up with 'heroin, cocaine, etc' that's your own DAMN business.

The only time I think someone should be arrested for drugs, is when they're trying to sell it to kids. But if we made drugs legal, we could put the drugs back into the hands of the 'prescription companies' meaning that a marijuana, heroin or cocaine user would have to register as a user, which would be good. No more druggies dying from OD's or arsenic laced drugs. No more gangbangers shooting each other over 'drug terriority' No more kids getting arrested just for possession!
Fuckin' A!
Old 07-22-2004, 11:56 AM
zipperface

thanks Arioch!

I think it's in Sweden or Norway, that people register as addicts. And I know that in Amsterdam they have 'hash' bars, were you can go and get high! I'm all for both of those here in America!