Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-21-2004, 07:22 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
I'd like to marry Arioch and Bloodrayne in a natural ceremony...Creeper, you could help (the Masculine and Feminine reps)....then we could throw one hell of a knees up.
I honestly think he would go for this, Haunted...Actually, he said that he thinks the "Natural Born Killers" style, is the way to do it, he said it's more "meaningful" that way...Either way you and Creeper will HAVE to be there...We aren't that far apart :cool::)

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 07-23-2004, 08:01 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
I honestly think he would go for this, Haunted...Actually, he said that he thinks the "Natural Born Killers" style, is the way to do it, he said it's more "meaningful" that way...Either way you and Creeper will HAVE to be there...We aren't that far apart
*runs screaming away from commitment*:p

No seriously, this is how i would do it. Something intimate and personal to both of us. Nothing contrived in old religious cerimonies. Something about love, desire, and happiness in finding your soulmate. Less about money, big churches, honeymoons, vacations, and the pretty much ESSENTIAL starting point of all the bullshit that comes with traditional marrige...
Old 07-23-2004, 09:34 AM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
*runs screaming away from commitment*:p

No seriously, this is how i would do it. Something intimate and personal to both of us. Nothing contrived in old religious cerimonies. Something about love, desire, and happiness in finding your soulmate. Less about money, big churches, honeymoons, vacations, and the pretty much ESSENTIAL starting point of all the bullshit that comes with traditional marrige...
I am with you Arioch on the big wedding BS, my lady and I decided against that BS. It all ends up to be about something else besides the 2 of you.

I would go for a simple ceremony in the woods in the dark of night, something along the lines of Braveheart, were Sir William marries his love.

And it would be a great honor to just be there.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 07-23-2004, 11:50 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
I am with you Arioch on the big wedding BS, my lady and I decided against that BS. It all ends up to be about something else besides the 2 of you.

I would go for a simple ceremony in the woods in the dark of night, something along the lines of Braveheart, were Sir William marries his love.

Thanks, Creeper...It will be an honor (and a necessity :) ) to have you there...It's going to be a while, though...So, you don't have to pick out what you're gonna wear just yet:)...We'll be wearing something black...I'm pretty sure about that, and that it will be at night, and more than likely outside :cool:

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 07-23-2004, 12:00 PM
Fear scented candle

My wedding: 25 people (or less), over by early afternoon so we can hop in a limo and ride down to Boston. Stopping on the way for Chicken McNuggets, of course :)

into the Hotel (4 star with a view of the Charles River)

Then out to dinner at Legal Seafood (by the New England Aquarium) in our cheesy "Bride" and "Groom" tshirts.

God i cant wait :)

Oh yeah, the wedding is in my parents' back yard.
Old 07-24-2004, 09:31 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper

Definitely, Creeper. We'll do it in a meadow, but some where near water so you can hear it in the back ground. There will be only a few attendees. No Gardnarian ceremonial stuff. Rayne and Arioch wouldn't go for that at all.
Old 07-24-2004, 09:37 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Thanks, Creeper...It will be an honor (and a necessity ) to have you there...It's going to be a while, though...So, you don't have to pick out what you're gonna wear just yet...We'll be wearing something black...I'm pretty sure about that, and that it will be at night, and more than likely outside
Quote:
Definitely, Creeper. We'll do it in a meadow, but some where near water so you can hear it in the back ground. There will be only a few attendees. No Gardnarian ceremonial stuff. Rayne and Arioch wouldn't go for that at all.
Any more details of my life you want to fill me in on guys?:rolleyes: