Old 01-21-2004, 06:21 PM
willows mommy

i liked this movie alot. i was really grossed out at some parts weellmost parts of it. ithink elisa dushku did a great job in this movie

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 01-21-2004, 06:43 PM
Evil Dead

I thought it would suck, well I was wrong. Definetly reminded me of the 70's horror movies, especially Hills.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:46 PM
Post-Moderation

didnt win me over. Too much of the same old same old. And *spoiler*

Shooting the gastank of the car at the end with their 1 remaining bullit, pretty lame AND predictable:rolleyes:
Old 01-21-2004, 06:47 PM
Banned

I actually think they should've gone further with the 'Hills Have Eyes' style. Make it a revenge horror movie. I doubt they'd get away with hardly any revenge horror scenes, though.
But hey, Chris was a doctor, maybe they could use the 'scalpel' idea from Last House on the Left (Wes wanted a scalpel, Sean wanted a chainsaw. The scalpel would've been more imaginative)
Old 01-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Evil Dead

Sam The Egg
Quote:
I actually think they should've gone further with the 'Hills Have Eyes' style. Make it a revenge horror movie. I doubt they'd get away with hardly any revenge horror scenes, though.
That would have made a much better movie but I'm afraid those days are probably gone :(.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:48 PM
Evil Dead

i liked this movie a lot. it was scary, had some gore, and really dragged you in to its world.
your dependence on hardware really amuses me, Bough. ive been dropped into the kalahari desert with no more than a toothbrush and a packet of sherman lemons, and i still made it to bulawayo before ramadan.
Old 01-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Living Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to xshiny_demonx
...yea, it was pretty damn decent, a few corny parts. but over all pretty enjoyable.
"Why would you say that I am insane? I wouldn't say that I've lost my mind simply because I've heard the voices and seen the godless things moving in the woods. If anything, I think more clearly now than ever before. I know now that there is such a thing as a living Evil. A dark and shapeless thing that lives not in the spaces we know, but between them. In the Dark. In the night. And it wants the exact same thing as you and I: a chance at warm life on this Earth. It doesn't care that is already had that chance ...once. Now listen closely because there isn't much time. Listen and believe, because it's all true."
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
Old 01-23-2004, 06:07 PM
Evil Dead

anyone seen the dvd special features? are they any good?
your dependence on hardware really amuses me, Bough. ive been dropped into the kalahari desert with no more than a toothbrush and a packet of sherman lemons, and i still made it to bulawayo before ramadan.
Old 02-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Evil Dead

wrong turn

i was just wondering what everyone thought about wrong turn. i personally liked it.
Old 02-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
I saw this movie in an empty theater so it had a nice effect that way. Made me jump quite a few times and stayed with me while walking through the woods afterwards >.>;.