Old 03-04-2012, 02:27 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
The first set of endings I got
*Spoiler*

Exact same ending as mine.

Just haven't bothered playing any of the chapters again. Maybe some day...
Old 03-06-2012, 11:30 PM
No, fuck YOU

"Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" PS3

Gotta say......

not... loving it... yet.

Too much hack 'n slash for my taste and i don't find the story interesting enough to bother with any of the many many conversations. So i appreciate the skipping option.

And it might be an open-world type of game but it feels like "Dante's Inferno"
Old 03-09-2012, 02:28 AM
Love is like dying

playing naruto on ps3, good fun game.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:22 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
"Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" PS3

Gotta say......

not... loving it... yet.

Too much hack 'n slash for my taste and i don't find the story interesting enough to bother with any of the many many conversations. So i appreciate the skipping option.

And it might be an open-world type of game but it feels like "Dante's Inferno"

Gotten a LOT better. There's something World of Warcraft about the graphics, which i really appreciate. A cozy fairyland. :)

Adictive.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:32 PM
That fucking Guy...

Just been having a look at the demo for WARP, which is a PSN/XboxLive title.
It's quite well made really.
Storyline is minimal but serviceable - You're a captured alien, you have to escape and evade recapture/death by avoiding or destroying the things you encounter.
Hm, it's like a puzzle oriented action/stealth game.
Pretty fun.
Have a look at the trailer, I reckon a few of you might want to play it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbw_6eEEpmg
Old 03-17-2012, 07:46 AM
Evil Puppy

Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Edition

I love Funhouse.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:49 AM
Immortal horror fan

I played a few games of Resident Evil 4 Mercenaries over the weekend.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:48 PM
That fucking Guy...

I've been playing through a "Streets of Rage" marathon on the "Ultimate Megadrive collection" on 360.
I've beat #1 and #2, about half way through #3 now.
(I really wish a more complete 16 bit collection would come out)
Fond memories...I remember days where you could walk into an arcade, before every game became a Street Fighter clone, on-rails shooter, or a (usually) lackluster driving title, Beat 'em ups were pretty popular.
I miss them dearly. So simplistic.
But nothing was more fun than walking around with 2 players, smacking villains about, finding weapons and food in garbage bins and rusted out barrels, and coming up against outlandish bosses that always seemed to be about 3x as big as any other character in the game.

I really long for this kind of stuff somedays.
Final Fight, The D&D arcade games, SOR of course, Runark, Gang wars, UC Cops, The Punisher, TMNT, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, battletoads, Vendetta, The Simpsons, and not to forget the game that got me into the genre - Double Dragon

It's not just those games I miss of that generation...it was a time that gaming was really powering along in my opinion. The 16 bit and arcade era of around the same time will forever be my ho-to for fond gaming memories...The beat em ups, the action titles like POW and Metal Slug, The platformers were at their best here too.
I'm glad for emulation but sometimes I just wish they'd sell a machine that played and ran awesomely with access to every game I've ever wanted.
The wii tried, but has not succeeded yet.

Ah, one day.

Might put on "Castlevania - Lords of Shadow" for a bit.
Not a bad game so far though it's very God of War....I'm not really loving it, but for some reason I'm compelled to finish it.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:28 AM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I've been playing through a "Streets of Rage" marathon on the "Ultimate Megadrive collection" on 360.
I've beat #1 and #2, about half way through #3 now.
(I really wish a more complete 16 bit collection would come out)
Fond memories...I remember days where you could walk into an arcade, before every game became a Street Fighter clone, on-rails shooter, or a (usually) lackluster driving title, Beat 'em ups were pretty popular.
I miss them dearly. So simplistic.
But nothing was more fun than walking around with 2 players, smacking villains about, finding weapons and food in garbage bins and rusted out barrels, and coming up against outlandish bosses that always seemed to be about 3x as big as any other character in the game.

I really long for this kind of stuff somedays.
Final Fight, The D&D arcade games, SOR of course, Runark, Gang wars, UC Cops, The Punisher, TMNT, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, battletoads, Vendetta, The Simpsons, and not to forget the game that got me into the genre - Double Dragon

It's not just those games I miss of that generation...it was a time that gaming was really powering along in my opinion. The 16 bit and arcade era of around the same time will forever be my ho-to for fond gaming memories...The beat em ups, the action titles like POW and Metal Slug, The platformers were at their best here too.
I'm glad for emulation but sometimes I just wish they'd sell a machine that played and ran awesomely with access to every game I've ever wanted.
The wii tried, but has not succeeded yet.

Ah, one day.

Might put on "Castlevania - Lords of Shadow" for a bit.
Not a bad game so far though it's very God of War....I'm not really loving it, but for some reason I'm compelled to finish it.
I'm fond of emulators (have them for nearly every console on my Mac including Arcaade Games though can't work the Sega Saturn emulator to play Shining Force 3 though I'm trying) but I get where you are coming from the golden age of arcades have gone now. Used to adore the beat em up machines of "Asterix" and "The Simpsons" (Playing as Marge and hitting enemies with your hoover was adorable). Haven't played any of the Streets Of Rage games in years couldn't you in the 2player option beat each other up?-I swear me and my mates were always helping use the enemies to kill each other. I don't think you could do that on any of the Golden Axe games.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:36 AM
Misanthrope

Fuck that Ultimate Megadrive collection sounds sweet! Will have to see if there's something similar for PC