Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-31-2014, 09:28 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Another one, sorry.

Someone told me of this Korean or Persian horror film, in which features a woman who constantly lives on dog food, and stores the heart of a man (or someone) in her refrigerator to keep it fresh. I know this is not much to go on, but can anyone please help with this too? Thanks.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Little Boo

Need help identifying/remembering horror movies

As the tittle suggests I'm having allot of trouble attempting to find any name or relationships with vague memories that I have of significant horror movies that I viewed in the past.

In particular there are only two movies or a series that I'm currently hunting after. The first one is a movie that sort of centered around The Omen theme. Not the omen itself, although the main character of the plot is essentially a daemon or Antichrist I have little to no memory of the movies name only that the plot was essentially that this being is committed unbelievable acts of evil that eventually led to him attempting to taking over the world and almost abolishing religion etc.

The opening scene I recall is when his brother is born and he attempts to roast him in nearby fire place but fails and is shipped off to military school as a result. Then during some point of his training during a paintball exercise he uses his daemonic powers to "sink" paint ball shots into another participants body armor effectively killing him. And in another scene while at military school around graduation, he intimidates his superior officer or superior trainer (I can't remember exactly why hes talking to him in private) to give him some kind of additional praise or significant advancement after showing off his power to summon a shadowy daemon dog. I believe his brother has some kind of significant role in the plot but its all a blur to me though on some level he obviously thought him as shifty.

The last I can remember is when this daemon child ascends to the level of gourmet/religious leader status he negotiates with China to surrender to their uniting cause, then sends a host of wasps that invades their city after they initially refuse. I also remember tanks and China turning on the daemon fellow but again this all guess work on my part. In any case I have discretely described these details with those who might have some idea in real life but unfortunately they do not share my fascination with gore and inventive ways to die so I have come here to look for answers.

Anyway the second movie is more centered on Halloween. This movie has a similar plot design as that of Sin City only that instead of blasting everyone with guns, allot of people meet unfortunate deaths for their negligence or poor choices in the past. In any case it all has to do with a bus load of kids that the parents apparently orchestrated to have die or taken to some hellish demise that ends up launching off a ledge last Halloween into a lake that only the bus driver survives. (since he wasn't strapped down or chained to his seat).

And then all these sub-plots develop, one about a group of teen age girls that turn out to be werewolves that some kind of vampire freak guy gets killed by in the forest (You think its an orgy at first until the werewolves start striping out of their skins). Another is about a group of kids that visit the lake initially its a prank on one of the more "outcasted" girls since she turns out to be related in some way to the bus driver, then everything turns pair shaped as it turns out the children from the bus are zombies of some kind and she abandons the pranksters to their doom of having their flesh consumed down the cliff side since she locked herself in the only way out as it where in this metal elevator cage.

Lastly is the story about the bus driver, hes an old creepy man now and just takes candy off trick or treaters..until this thing that has like a bag over its head turns up and really wants some candy, almost killing him the process the creature gets what he wants and see that he has a change of heart after almost having a piece of candy rammed in his chest or something or other like that. The creature then moves on seeing a couple smash their pumpkin "wards" that he kills in the opening of the movie. The old man settles into the routine of giving up candy briefly..that is until the dead kids that he left in the lake turned up at his door step and then the movie ends with the chilling thought of knowing his inevitable demise. You would think I could turn up something with this much information, unfortunately I seemed to have confused the movies title with a move called Halloween that's similar to Friday the 13th type of movies.

In any case any clarification or titles of what these movies are would be greatly appreciated as I was unable to in the past fully admire the craft in which they where created and executed.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:04 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarheroJango View Post
As the tittle suggests I'm having allot of trouble attempting to find any name or relationships with vague memories that I have of significant horror movies that I viewed in the past.

In particular there are only two movies or a series that I'm currently hunting after. The first one is a movie that sort of centered around The Omen theme. Not the omen itself, although the main character of the plot is essentially a daemon or Antichrist I have little to no memory of the movies name only that the plot was essentially that this being is committed unbelievable acts of evil that eventually led to him attempting to taking over the world and almost abolishing religion etc.

The opening scene I recall is when his brother is born and he attempts to roast him in nearby fire place but fails and is shipped off to military school as a result. Then during some point of his training during a paintball exercise he uses his daemonic powers to "sink" paint ball shots into another participants body armor effectively killing him. And in another scene while at military school around graduation, he intimidates his superior officer or superior trainer (I can't remember exactly why hes talking to him in private) to give him some kind of additional praise or significant advancement after showing off his power to summon a shadowy daemon dog. I believe his brother has some kind of significant role in the plot but its all a blur to me though on some level he obviously thought him as shifty.

The last I can remember is when this daemon child ascends to the level of gourmet/religious leader status he negotiates with China to surrender to their uniting cause, then sends a host of wasps that invades their city after they initially refuse. I also remember tanks and China turning on the daemon fellow but again this all guess work on my part. In any case I have discretely described these details with those who might have some idea in real life but unfortunately they do not share my fascination with gore and inventive ways to die so I have come here to look for answers.

Anyway the second movie is more centered on Halloween. This movie has a similar plot design as that of Sin City only that instead of blasting everyone with guns, allot of people meet unfortunate deaths for their negligence or poor choices in the past. In any case it all has to do with a bus load of kids that the parents apparently orchestrated to have die or taken to some hellish demise that ends up launching off a ledge last Halloween into a lake that only the bus driver survives. (since he wasn't strapped down or chained to his seat).

And then all these sub-plots develop, one about a group of teen age girls that turn out to be werewolves that some kind of vampire freak guy gets killed by in the forest (You think its an orgy at first until the werewolves start striping out of their skins). Another is about a group of kids that visit the lake initially its a prank on one of the more "outcasted" girls since she turns out to be related in some way to the bus driver, then everything turns pair shaped as it turns out the children from the bus are zombies of some kind and she abandons the pranksters to their doom of having their flesh consumed down the cliff side since she locked herself in the only way out as it where in this metal elevator cage.

Lastly is the story about the bus driver, hes an old creepy man now and just takes candy off trick or treaters..until this thing that has like a bag over its head turns up and really wants some candy, almost killing him the process the creature gets what he wants and see that he has a change of heart after almost having a piece of candy rammed in his chest or something or other like that. The creature then moves on seeing a couple smash their pumpkin "wards" that he kills in the opening of the movie. The old man settles into the routine of giving up candy briefly..that is until the dead kids that he left in the lake turned up at his door step and then the movie ends with the chilling thought of knowing his inevitable demise. You would think I could turn up something with this much information, unfortunately I seemed to have confused the movies title with a move called Halloween that's similar to Friday the 13th type of movies.

In any case any clarification or titles of what these movies are would be greatly appreciated as I was unable to in the past fully admire the craft in which they where created and executed.

Last one is Trick 'r Treat.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Last one is Trick 'r Treat.
Now I remember it. Thank you very much. The first movie may have been a dream...if so then I might have to think about being committed XD
Old 02-07-2014, 03:45 AM
whatever gets you through

The Gate - definitely
Old 02-07-2014, 04:27 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
The Gate - definitely
nice to see that in these times of turmoil and uncertainty - some things never change
Old 04-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Nightmare Master

There is a horror movie I want to see but I can't think of the title. All I have to go on is that these people are doing an experiment were they try to prove that if you believe in something enough that it becomes real.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:05 AM
Little Boo

Which movie featuring an old taxi driver who frightens his customers by telling them

old taxi driver who frightens his customers by telling them scary stories.?
Which movie featuring an old taxi driver who frightens his customers by telling them scary stories.?
The movie is a series of shorts that are these stories.

I remember the first story with French actress Audrey Tautou whose car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. She has to face her fears until the towing guy of the insurance company shows up` except it isn't really him...

(checked her filmography` no luck... may be it wasn't her)

Another story if I remember correctly is a couple in Room Number 13 of a motel and there's some sort of massacre.

A third story is about a cheating husband going all the way to another city to buy prostitutes` only to find his daughter at the door...

Ring any bells? I'd love to know the title.

im looking for this movie or tv show.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:40 PM
Little Boo

What is it called?

Hey all, noob here. Not sure if I posted in the right area, so I'm sorry in advance if I missed something and posted incorrectly.

I am looking for a film that was made between 2008 and 2012. It's gotta be a psychological thriller or horror film but i don't know for sure, as I have only seen the trailer and it was pretty confusing. Here goes.

This middle aged guy discovers a "bizarre" video and takes it over to his friends house. He makes his friends promise to never tell anyone they have seen it. They all sit and watch this video but the content of the video is never actually shown, leaving us the audience intrigued to what the men watched.. aliens? snuff? etc. The guys all have this look of "what the hell did I just watch" on their faces. If I remember correctly the guy that brings the video over becomes addicted or obsessed with the video.*

It was just a bizarre trailer and I should have written the name down. Sadly I never saw it again. I don't even know what genre to classify this movie in but the trailer was definitely eerie. Very creepy.*

Does anyone have any idea what that movie is titled? It has been driving me crazy for weeks. Maybe I am just crazy and imagined the whole thing..*

Last edited by kandyshopgrl; 05-16-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:57 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyshopgrl View Post
Hey all, noob here. Not sure if I posted in the right area, so I'm sorry in advance if I missed something and posted incorrectly.

I am looking for a film that was made between 2008 and 2012. It's gotta be a psychological thriller or horror film but i don't know for sure, as I have only seen the trailer and it was pretty confusing. Here goes.

This middle aged guy discovers a "bizarre" video and takes it over to his friends house. He makes his friends promise to never tell anyone they have seen it. They all sit and watch this video but the content of the video is never actually shown, leaving us the audience intrigued to what the men watched.. aliens? snuff? etc. The guys all have this look of "what the hell did I just watch" on their faces. If I remember correctly the guy that brings the video over becomes addicted or obsessed with the video.*

It was just a bizarre trailer and I should have written the name down. Sadly I never saw it again. I don't even know what genre to classify this movie in but the trailer was definitely eerie. Very creepy.*

Does anyone have any idea what that movie is titled? It has been driving me crazy for weeks. Maybe I am just crazy and imagined the whole thing..*

V/H/S?
Playback?

Both from 2012.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods