Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Seabrook View Post
I was turned off by the rape scene too. Usually I can take brutal and graphic stuff, but it just went on and on and on.
I saw it in the theaters with my ex girlfriend who had unfortunately been raped when she was younger. Really bad decision on my part. It was really uncomfortable, she got really tense and almost threw up.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:20 PM
Love is like dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
I saw it in the theaters with my ex girlfriend who had unfortunately been raped when she was younger. Really bad decision on my part. It was really uncomfortable, she got really tense and almost threw up.
shit mate, sorry about that. tough movie to go and watch, lucky it wernt spit on ur grave i thought that was worse. the rape scenes in that movie were over the top for me, the rape in that movie went on for ages then when i thought it was over it all started again. i thought that movie was so pointless to me.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leezuki View Post
shit mate, sorry about that. tough movie to go and watch, lucky it wernt spit on ur grave i thought that was worse. the rape scenes in that movie were over the top for me, the rape in that movie went on for ages then when i thought it was over it all started again. i thought that movie was so pointless to me.
See, the thing was the rape scene in the original really wasnt that bad and me and her watched that one first (with a warning about the rape beforehand) and she didnt have a problem with it. I had no idea it was going to be so graphic in the remake.

There was no way i was going to show her I Spit On Your Grave. I absolutely hated that movie, both the original and the remake. Those movies are nothing but filth and offer nothing to the horror genre except a bad rep.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Love is like dying

Quote:
See, the thing was the rape scene in the original really wasnt that bad and me and her watched that one first (with a warning about the rape beforehand) and she didnt have a problem with it. I had no idea it was going to be so graphic in the remake.

There was no way i was going to show her I Spit On Your Grave. I absolutely hated that movie, both the original and the remake. Those movies are nothing but filth and offer nothing to the horror genre except a bad rep.
dont blame u, crappy pointless movie with no storyline.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Culte des Mortes

Quote:
That really sucks. I liked the original, but that one scene kind of ruined the remake for me.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Love is like dying

i dint like last house on the left, new and old one. but i preferred it to spit on ur grave.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Culte des Mortes

Quote:
Originally Posted by leezuki View Post
i dint like last house on the left, new and old one. but i preferred it to spit on ur grave.
I never saw the new or old I spit on you Grave, but I heard it was really brutal.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Whatever you do, DO NOT let her watch Irreversible....that was fucking brutal
Old 08-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Culte des Mortes

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
I actually wondered about the movie. Was it good? I can take brutal if its part of the plot and not just brutality for brutalities sake.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:53 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
I've seen that.......never again.

By the way Newb i guess you didnt catch the part where i said EX girlfriend