Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Toys & Props
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-06-2003, 10:27 PM
Evil Dead

McFarlane's Movie Maniacs

Anyone collect these? The sculpting is incredible IMO. So far my collection contains of Michael Myers, the Scream ghost costume, Leatherface, Jason (bloody), and Freddy. I also bought a Norman Bates for my mom who's an avid Alfred Hitchcock fan. Anwyays, can anyone recommend any other good horror movie toy lines? Thanks.
Old 10-07-2003, 03:21 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
McFarlane is a money-stealing bastard. Neca is another company that makes nothing but good products. They're doing the Hellraiser figs and the Army of Darkness Bobble Heads.
Old 10-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Hellraiser

spawn.com has some great toy figurines. I have an 18-inch Edward Scissorhand one, but they have other things like the new OZ line that is supposed to be a new video game by American McGee...similiar to Alice. A definite must see if you collect these sorts of things, they also have a rather freaky line of some pretty twisted and sick ones as well. :)
Old 10-07-2003, 05:03 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to Deadbodyman
Like avenger00soul said there is NECA who makes some, they are coming out with an 18 inch Jason figure, but as far as mcfarlane goes, there are 3 different freddys, series 1, series 1(bloody) and a newer one. They have a chucky one, plus a bride of chucky box set. There is a pumpkinhead figure, leatherface, The Crow, edward scissorhands, Candyman, ash and evil ash, and many more. Most are pretty hard to find now, but you could try ebay? If you want to see all that are available find mcfarlanes official site!! I know the newest series is dedicated to Terminator, and alien vs. predator only!!
Old 10-07-2003, 11:08 PM
Evil Dead

Thanks for the help Dead, but I know all about the McFarlane ones. You can view every single toy line of his at Spawn.com. I was just askin' about other lines :) I'll have to check these NECA ones out though. A Pinhead toy would be sick.
Old 10-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
"but they have other things like the new OZ line that is supposed to be a new video game by American McGee...similiar to Alice."

actually mcfarlanes "twisted world of oz" figures have absolutly nothing to do with american mcgee. american acgee has released his figures from his game and ill tell you right now, when you compare the two sets its obvious who has the skills and imagination. mcfarlanes series are just about the illest figures ive ever seen.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:13 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return