Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-11-2005, 05:46 AM
Tenant

Wisdom Teeth

I just got my bloody fucking wisdom teeth out...all four of the suckers...and it's the third day and now they hurt like hell. But that's the bad news.

The good news is all I've been doing is watching movies for the last two days... :)

Anyone else share this wonderful/ horrible experience before?
Old 09-11-2005, 06:06 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Yep, but my holes never hurt. They didn't give me any cool pain killers either.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:12 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
Yep, but my holes never hurt. They didn't give me any cool pain killers either.
Did you only get your top ones out? They say those heal really fast and don't hurt as much.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Your funeral... my trial

I had mine taken out last year. They hurt like hell and bled for the first day afterward, but after that there were no problems. I was also doped out of my head for that period of time, so that may have helped. Before I had it done, people were telling me all sorts of horror stories about how bad it was, so I was petrified. Wasn't that bad in the end, though.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:58 AM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
I have one wisdom tooth, ONE! And here the asshole is. This was about a year and a half ago, so I imagine it's worse by now, and it's just NOW starting to hurt me again after taking a year off. It's impacted, as you can see, and it sits on a nerve...and believe me, when it hurts it shoots thru my entire jaw, neck, and shoulder. My dentist won't touch it because it's on the nerve, and he could paralyze side of my face, and where it sits, they may have to break my jaw to get to it. :)
Old 09-11-2005, 07:16 AM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally posted by Marroe
I have one wisdom tooth, ONE! And here the asshole is. This was about a year and a half ago, so I imagine it's worse by now, and it's just NOW starting to hurt me again after taking a year off. It's impacted, as you can see, and it sits on a nerve...and believe me, when it hurts it shoots thru my entire jaw, neck, and shoulder. My dentist won't touch it because it's on the nerve, and he could paralyze side of my face, and where it sits, they may have to break my jaw to get to it. :)
ouch:(
Old 09-11-2005, 07:34 AM
Something about a pillow

One of the worst experiences of my life. I was in some pretty extereme pain, so I tried some of the medication they gave me. In turn, the medication took away my pain and gave me the worst nausea I've ever felt.

Of course the entire thing happened while I was on a trip to Minnesota. I rode the whole 4 hour ride almost, but not quite, throwing up.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
My dentist said my wisdom teeth don't have to get taken out, they'll never break the surface of the gums. I gots some small teeth too, so the chances of those suckers getting impacted are slim. So.... I guess I just kick ass.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:45 AM
Banned

I've had two of mine out, the other two have to come out too, because they are just fucking up...I think the worst part is the initial injection you get, they stick that motherfucker DEEP into your jaw...and it's a pretty damn thick needle too...and you just sit there feeling it pushed what feels like about an inch into your T/M joint. Hate it.

The first time I had it done, I didn't listen about not eating until my feeling came back, so I got mself a sandwich, and proceeded to eat it, or try to anyway...ended up looking like a damn fool I'm sure...most of it was just fallin' back out...it took some effort to finish that sandwich.
Not MUCH residual pain, felt like a bruise. The process itself isn't so bad, but feeling the "crunch" kinda thing is kinda gross...

The second time was kinda bad. Had more or less the same deal Marroe has goin' on. They actually had to remove a little bit of the jawbone around the tooth. Now, I don't care that I didn't feel the pain, feeling/hearing BONE that's in you get sawed is fucked up and weird.. This one swelled up little more after it was done, but yeah...the general experience isn't all that bad, 'cept the damn needle.

Two to go...I'll just get 'em both out at the same time I think.

- B
Old 09-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Grrrr.....

Send a message via Yahoo to ENTITY2000
Re: Wisdom Teeth

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
I just got my bloody fucking wisdom teeth out...all four of the suckers...and it's the third day and now they hurt like hell. But that's the bad news.

The good news is all I've been doing is watching movies for the last two days... :)

Anyone else share this wonderful/ horrible experience before?
yep!!!!!!!! as a matter of fact i got one pulled 2wks ago. it left a big hole back there, slowly healing though. the thing i hate about it is when you eat and food gets in those holes! dammit i bet i have went through a bottle of mouth was in 1 wk.:(