Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Queen of Randomness

heh heh heh, you know me all too well, and I do mean too well.
Quote:
You walked into the party, like you were walking onto a yacht...
sorry, I like the word yacht lol, I don't type it often enough. Yacht yacht yacht yacht...
Old 01-22-2005, 06:02 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by furballothrills
heh heh heh, you know me all too well, and I do mean too well.

sorry, I like the word yacht lol, I don't type it often enough. Yacht yacht yacht yacht...
Funny, thats alot like listening to you talk....Yacht yacht yacht....yadda yadda yadda....same thing, wouldnt you say?
Old 01-22-2005, 06:08 PM
Queen of Randomness

Well sorry if I'm not up to your standard, Prince Charming. You're not exactly 100% coherent either.
Old 01-22-2005, 06:14 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
Well sorry if I'm not up to your standard, Prince Charming. You're not exactly 100% coherent either.
Im not coherant??

What the fuck do you call your idiotic "random noises"? What kind of shit is that? Woolooloo? Oh ya, thats really funny:rolleyes:

And what about your little Secret Window obsession? Ive always hated that movie, Im glad you're dumb as a brick so you couldnt tell that I was only pretending to enjoy it when you forced me to sit through it. Dont believe me? Ask Jay, he was there the 1st time I saw it. I hated it.

Happy now, Princess?
Old 01-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Queen of Randomness

1) You make more random noises than me, I just make them at the best times, and for the record, I stopped about two weeks ago.
2) You had a choice whether you wanted to go or not, I didn't force you to do anything. Oh and don't bother trying to act as though you hated it. If you did, would there be so many insiders? I know when you're laughing at something funny and when you're laughing at something when you hate it.
3) Who the fuck do you think you're calling Princess? If I were you, I'd at least go for Bitch.

Good enough for your standards, Oh Mighty One?
Old 01-22-2005, 06:28 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
1) You make more random noises than me, I just make them at the best times, and for the record, I stopped about two weeks ago.
2) You had a choice whether you wanted to go or not, I didn't force you to do anything. Oh and don't bother trying to act as though you hated it. If you did, would there be so many insiders? I know when you're laughing at something funny and when you're laughing at something when you hate it.
3) Who the fuck do you think you're calling Princess? If I were you, I'd at least go for Bitch.

Good enough for your standards, Oh Mighty One?
Not quite, you hypocritical bitch. So, you can call me Prince Charming, but no way, get all defensive when I call you the same only feminine. Not like there was any point fixing it, you're manly enough.

Oh ya, I had a choice to go. But you didnt tell me we were watching that fucking sad excuse for a movie. I would have thought of some reason to stay home if I knew, but no, course not. Not like you could be nice to anyone else or anything, treat everyone like shit, than expect to have them lick your shoes clean? Sorry to break it to ya, but it doesnt work that way.

Awww, little baby Furball finds out she was wrong? Suck it up, darlin
Old 01-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
next horror.com fight poster below
Old 01-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Queen of Randomness

wow, you call that defensive? Hypocritical bitch seems a bit better, could use work though. Don't go about calling me manly, unless you want to be the woman in the relationship. Wouldn't take much. For your information, I told you like two days before the actual day that we were going to watch the movie, and you said you had been meaning to rent it *again*. Name one person I've manipulated, and if you say you, you've fucked yourself because you manipulated me into asking you to the cabaret and asking you out, unless you were just using me for your own personal gain? Maybe I was wrong, but the only reason I would be was picking you. Go to hell.
Old 01-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
welcome back to horror.com deathmatch if you are just joining us furball has just struck back at the return

will the return make a comeback and kill furball or does furball already have this deathmatch wrapped up?

stay tuned for The STE vs Hate_Breeder as tonight's main event
Old 01-22-2005, 06:41 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
wow, you call that defensive? Hypocritical bitch seems a bit better, could use work though. Don't go about calling me manly, unless you want to be the woman in the relationship. Wouldn't take much. For your information, I told you like two days before the actual day that we were going to watch the movie, and you said you had been meaning to rent it *again*. Name one person I've manipulated, and if you say you, you've fucked yourself because you manipulated me into asking you to the cabaret and asking you out, unless you were just using me for your own personal gain? Maybe I was wrong, but the only reason I would be was picking you. Go to hell.
Hey, I was your second choice for Cab anyway. I just did that to make you feel better about yourself, I pitied you. Come on, like anyone would ever ask YOU out? Ha!

With the Secret Window thing, I probably was only half listening to what you were saying anyway. Itz so reare that you ever say anything worthwhile, I usually just tune you out, with all that mindless blabbering. Believe me, if Id thought ahead, there would be absolutly no chance I would have gone to that party. Movie sucked, my arm fucking hurt, and you arent even a good kisser. What the hell are you good for? Nothing I can think of