Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-31-2014, 04:17 PM
Little Boo

Seeking out a short film

First post! Hi all.

So, I'm in a situation that many of you may have been, and I would like some help. I'm looking for a short horror film I once saw years ago, and want to track down again. So, I'll give as much info as I can, and I'd appreciate if some of you kind horror nuts could help me out.

Spoilers (obviously)

The film starts off with a guy and some friends working on his house, installing a picture window or some sort of patio door. The work goes on into the night, and the guy eventually goes to sleep. When he wakes up, he notices that, while it's bright daylight all around, the new picture window looks out onto a night-time landscape.

The guy tests the view by tossing something outside and looking at it from different windows and angles, then ventures out into the darkness. When out there he sees something moving back in his house, rushes back, get attacked by a SOMETHING.

I think the last scene is of the guy getting dragged off into the night.

Additional info;

- I saw this movie through a thread on the Something Awful forums back in the mid 2000's. Can no longer find the thread, though.

- I can't remember any dialogue, but I have a gut feeling that the movie is Australian. No idea why.

- I keep thinking that the films title has something to do the window itself. "Picture Window' or "Dark Window" or something. That might be completely wrong, though.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Old 04-11-2014, 07:47 AM
Little Boo

I really don't know which film this is, but I want to see it now too! So request seconded!