Old 10-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Evil Dead

She gets on my nerves..and Rick hasnt got the energy to deal with her when he has all the other gubbins to sort out!.Michonne is my fave at the minute but up until now its always been the Redneck.
They sacked the writers half way through the second series didnt they?~ as it just wasnt pacey enough.I guess if youre looking for a greater character depth and dialogue The Walking Dead is for you.Its not just a massive gorefest .
Old 10-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Evil Dead

Great first episode of the third series,havent seen the second one yet but if it continues in this vein then i will forgive the dull second series.

I know some of you think the second series was good but lets be honest here,this show is a zombie show and they hardly had any in the second series,and when they did show up it was if the producers had made their own `little house on the prairie` and forget all about the zombies so stuck one in at the end,or had one down a well.Nah,the second series was shit.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Cranky

Um... no.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 10-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
Um... no.

I gotta agree.....thought season 2 was great
Old 10-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Evil Dead

Season one and two were awesome in my book. Season three looks like it's gonna be a blast too.
Was awesome to see Rick in full on bad ass mode this past episode. Loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
She deserves it. Whore.
:D
Lol.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:19 PM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Loved every episode so far. Yes the second dig drag in some places but overall I thought it was great. And the webisodes are pretty sweet too.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:19 AM
Director of the Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorchic Send a message via Yahoo to horrorchic
Updated Time

I just watched the first episode and second episode of the 3rd season. I have to say that this series is not loosing its momentum, which is fantastic to see. I can't believe the characters that we lost, but I am extremely excited to see Michonne.

I have read some of the comics and will work on the rest, but even when it doesn't follow the comics, it stands on its own and does a damn fine job at it. I would have never thought such an awesome TV series could exist and I'm very thankful for it, it really makes my Saturdays/Sundays. (Whenever I can see it if my DVR gets it first.)
Old 11-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthropophagus View Post

I know some of you think the second series was good but lets be honest here,this show is a zombie show and they hardly had any in the second series,and when they did show up it was if the producers had made their own `little house on the prairie` and forget all about the zombies so stuck one in at the end,or had one down a well.Nah,the second series was shit.
I already finished watching season 2 and I got "up to date" with season 3...I agree with you, for me, season 2 was like watching some drama movie.

I must admit that I have developed feelings for this show, though season 2 was too dramatic for me; I kept feeling appealed to the plot... Season three is really nice, so far it has the perfect amount of drama, survival, action and zombies.... I read marilyn manson said he liked the show "not because of the zombies, more because it portrayed how people can actually turn and react in a survival environment"... I think thats exactly what keeps me hooked to the show
Old 11-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Cranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo123 View Post
I already finished watching season 2 and I got "up to date" with season 3...I agree with you, for me, season 2 was like watching some drama movie.

I must admit that I have developed feelings for this show, though season 2 was too dramatic for me; I kept feeling appealed to the plot... Season three is really nice, so far it has the perfect amount of drama, survival, action and zombies.... I read marilyn manson said he liked the show "not because of the zombies, more because it portrayed how people can actually turn and react in a survival environment"... I think thats exactly what keeps me hooked to the show
And this is exactly what makes the show more than just another zombie gorefest. It concentrates on the people, and tries to portray exactly what would happen in a zombie apocalypse in a more "realistic" manner.

The zombie apocalypse has hit- but you still have all your problems and concerns from before. Yes, there's drama. Because people have drama in their lives. Of course, a lot of horror fans these days are incabale of following character development... and this is what's wrong with horror in general today. They only want shocking moments and gore effects.

This is good solid storytelling. It's the continuing story of a group of real people in a bad situation... with zombies. Not a bunch of stick figures constantly being attacked by zombies.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 11-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Little Boo

Im glad that the action has picked up in season 3 . The middle of season 2 was a bit of a drag even if necessary to lead up to the explosive last couple episodes . Im still but thurt Shanes dead . Guess he had it coming .