“Hiya, beautiful”
“Give me a break, creep!”
“Ah, come on, I just wanna talk to you.”
“Yea, well, I didn’t come here to talk, buddy, I came here to dance”
“OK, let’s dance and talk then”
“No!”
“Let me take you home, and show you some sweet lovin’.”
“Get lost or I’m gonna call security”
“OK, OK. I don’t wanna hurt you. I just think you are the most beautiful thing in this place tonight.”
“Listen bud! Give it a rest. Go jerk off in the bathroom or something, but just leave me alone. Comprenda!”
Danny backs off. He doesn’t want to upset his quarry too soon. He watches her from the darkened corner. She moves well. This one is going to be fun, a real fighter, he can tell. He continues watching until finally she is all danced out, and decides to call it a night. She starts walking home. He follows a short distance behind. She is talking to herself. What’s that? She is talking about the telling off she gave him. And laughing about him. The fucking BITCH! He’s gonna make this one pay, she is going to suffer long and hard! She crosses over the street, onto the sidewalk, up an alley, into her building. He watches from below, as she turns on the lights in her apartment.
He jimmies the lock on the entry door, and makes his way up to her apartment. He can hear her – is that bath water running? That’s one of his favorite pastimes. He can’t actually remember when last he had a nice relaxing bath. He gets snapped back to the present. ‘Keep your mind on the business at hand, Danny.’ ‘Yes, no woman, gets away with treating you like some piece of trash!’ ‘You’re right. This bitch must get punished.’
He tests the door handle, it turns without a hassle. The door begins to swing open.
He moves into the room. It is a pretty room, really feminine. Smells nice too. He can hear the water running. He moves in a bit further. Moves towards the bathroom. The door is only slightly ajar, just enough for him to get a peak inside. He can see the top of a naked knee. His breathing quickens. Easy one he thinks to himself. She has done half the work for him already!
He wants to see more. He moves to a different angle, now he can see the top of her shoulder – so smooth and rounded. Honey coloured. He can feel himself getting hard. He needs to do this now, now or never. And he has never failed before. His eyes drop lower, to the gentle swell of her breast. Oh, she is lovely, truly lovely. He needs to fulfill his desire. Fulfill it the only way he knows how now.
He pushes the door open. She screams! He grabs her and covers her mouth in one easy movement. She fights like a banshee, but to no avail. He has her. She claws at him, scratching his face mercilessly. He grabs her arms with his one hand and bends her over. Keeping her mouth shut with the other. Oh, what a lovely position to have this hellcat in!
She is still fighting, though not quite so ferociously. He brings his face close to her ear.
“Keep quiet! If you keep quiet, I will remove my hand. Are you going to keep quiet?”
She nods.
He starts to remove his hand. At the same time lifting his other hand that was holding her arms, and placing the blindfold on her. She is quiet. He gags her too – just in case!
She remains quiet. She is still bent over. Completely naked. He takes her hands and ties them together. She is no longer struggling. He runs his hand up her leg, from the knee up to that special place. Her breathing becomes more rapid. She is still quiet. He moves his hand in-between her legs. Rubbing her gently. She presses against him. Oh she is so lovely.
Just for once he wished that he didn’t have to finish them. Wished that he could just fuck them and leave. But no – that is not part of the plan. Not part of the arrangement. He had a mission, and he would fulfill it under any circumstance.
She makes a small sound. “Oh yes, you filthy bitch! You filthy whore! You’re enjoying that now aren’t you?”
She tries to shake her head, but is too enwrapped in those fingers. Those fingers that seem to be expert at finding the exact spot. The spot that leads to the point of no return.
He is so hard now; he is almost at breaking point.
He gets his knife out. She is now completely under his spell. He starts to fuck her. Oh, yea, she loves it.
He takes the knife and presses it to her throat. She feels the cold blade and this makes her want more. He gives it to her harder, harder. He can feel he is getting to the edge. He is going to climax.
Not yet. Not yet. The cold steel pressed up against her throat. He lifts the blade and runs it across her throat opening a huge gash. Blood pours out. She tries to fight him again. But it is no use. She is finished. He is ready. He wants to. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, yes. As the last of her blood flows out of her so his seed flows into her. She is dead! ‘What a fuck’. He must remember to thank her husband!
He lowers her body into the bath. Washes it clean. Lets the water drain. Runs more in. Washes her again. Takes her out, lays her down on the bed. Dresses her. Her most beautiful dress. Her wedding dress. Her husband is going to love that one!
The fucking bastard! How could he want to murder this most beautiful woman? Why didn’t he just leave her? Suppose it was the normal story: money. He didn’t want to give her any of his money!
The job done, he picks up his mobile phone and dials the husband.
He says two words, “It’s done”.
The husband asks if there were any problems.
“No” he says, “she behaved as you said she would.”
“Good” says the husband. “You will get your money when I see the final result with my own eyes.”
“No problem” he says, and ends the call.
The husband stops outside the apartment building. He casually strolls up the stairs, not wanting to draw any attention to himself. He enters the apartment and immediately closes the door behind him.
There she is lying on the bed, as if sleeping. He walks up to her, and reaches out to touch her one last time. Before his hand reaches her, it is hacked off at the elbow.
“What the…” is all the husband has time to get out, before the blade of the knife is pressing up against his throat.
“So, you like having women killed? Huh, buddy?”
“No. No, I don’t.” the husband tries to remain very calm “This was simply something that had to be done. There was no other way around it.”
“Where’s the money?”
“There in the briefcase. Ow, you cut my fucking arm off.”
“Shut the fuck up!”
“What are you going to do with me now?”
Danny thought for a moment, and then responded with this:
“Well, I am sorry to tell you this, but unfortunately, I never ever leave any witnesses…”
kissing it,
or trying to get it."
Old 05-31-2004, 05:58 AM
Post-Moderation

:eek:

Very well written, bravo....id like to see more creativity of this calibur around the site, good form...
Old 05-31-2004, 09:38 PM
Hellraiser

Why thank you Arioch! Hope you enjoy my new poem too.:D It's called:

Boogeyman

There’s a boogeyman in my cupboard
I can hear him every night
He makes my cupboard squeak
Which gives me an awful fright!

My Mom tells me not to worry
That there’s nothing really there
But when the lights go out
I want to scream and shout!

I can hear him in my cupboard
I grab my baseball bat
Here he comes;
Oh, wait a second
It’s only my silly cat!
kissing it,
or trying to get it."
Old 05-31-2004, 09:41 PM
Post-Moderation

Nice rhyme scheme, i thought it was gonna be A, B, C, B all the way through, but you got me in the middle, nice turn around ending...

You know there is a lyric thread in the music forum for people who write lyrics here, it would be cool to have more poems in there, i mean if you have any others lying around or anything....nice work....
Old 05-31-2004, 10:23 PM
a people person

real great story i liked that ine better then your last one extreamly good. i felt like i was watching it you explained everything so well. that reminds me of something that would be on tales from the cript ever good keep up the good work
Old 05-31-2004, 10:25 PM
Hellraiser

Hi Arioch

When I want to go to sleep sometimes these poems pop into my head. I then recite them over a few times so that I will remember them in the morning. I will take your advice and post them under the music section.
kissing it,
or trying to get it."
Old 05-31-2004, 10:28 PM
Hellraiser

Hi LBM

Getting into the swing of things as they say! Considering that I am not an author and have never done this before, there are bound to be some teething problems. Glad you liked this one though. We'll see what comes up next!:D
kissing it,
or trying to get it."