Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
People always say that and guess what... it NEVER happens. I'd be taken aback by it too but I don't expect to ever happen within my lifetime.
me either ... either i'm so damn disgusting i wouldnt have a chance with either sex .. or most gay men only hit on who they think would be other gay men.

i dont think 'the challenge' is worth the risk they'd face even in these 'enlightened' times
Old 11-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblue342 View Post
Wow i totally agree for real!
Thanks.

As for what other people were saying, I think that's a negative stereotype. But Angra, you are one of many who feel that way. I would be so incredibly surprised if that happened. Think how much shit gay people get. They wouldn't exacerbate it by coming onto someone who was straight. And how is it any different to a girl you don't really like coming onto you?

The Ferrets like it...
Old 11-21-2008, 12:26 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
Thanks.

As for what other people were saying, I think that's a negative stereotype. But Angra, you are one of many who feel that way. I would be so incredibly surprised if that happened. Think how much shit gay people get. They wouldn't exacerbate it by coming onto someone who was straight. And how is it any different to a girl you don't really like coming onto you?

It would be VERY different.

The beard is one thing..... Trust me, i know...
Old 11-21-2008, 12:27 PM
Banned

When i was 17 i went to this little highschool party and there was of course alcohol present. I remember flirting with this guy who seemed interested in me (i didnt flirt til i thought he liked me first) then all of a sudden he invited me to go walking with him we went up the road a good bit then we went by this old crappy barn where he began to beat the crap out of me. He called me a faggot and said faggots should die. I'll never forget it it was the worst night of my life. People like him have no heart.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:30 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
When i was 17 i went to this little highschool party and there was of course alcohol present. I remember flirting with this guy who seemed interested in me (i didnt flirt til i thought he liked me first) then all of a sudden he invited me to go walking with him we went up the road a good bit then we went by this old crappy barn where he began to beat the crap out of me. He called me a faggot and said faggots should die. I'll never forget it it was the worst night of my life. People like him have no heart.

Well, I'm not THAT much an asshole.

But, sorry to hear about your past.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:35 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
They wouldn't exacerbate it by coming onto someone who was straight.
My brother has always had a ridiculous amount of attention from members of BOTH sexes...haha...he has always handled it very well. Though that might be because he is mostly clueless. But it has always amused me (and no this isn't a shot at you Angra, just in general) when I hear men totally freaked out by the idea of another man hitting on them, when I have seen them rather aggressively pursue women who have NO interest in them, at all. To me, there is no difference....you say no, I am not interested. That's all. It should be the end of it, if its not, than that is not a gay or straight issue.

This has never been an issue for me, at all. My mother managed a bookstore for years, most of the men that worked with her were gay men (so much so that one of the few straight men that worked for her felt it necessary to introduce that into every conversation, which was just a TAD childish, in my opinion....:rolleyes: ). It didn't make a difference to me. People are people to me. Sexuality, race, religious beliefs, whatever may be different from me, doesn't matter a bit, I look at who the person is, and if they are trying to live their life right for them, and not looking to hurt anyone else, then I'm fine with that. And just like people are people, love is love, its not defined only one way to me.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:42 PM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
That's terrible. :( I'm sorry that happened to you.

I never understood what the big deal was with being gay/bi, but some straight people has this fear over it. Seriously, what do they think is going to happen? the Apocalypse?

I've had some gay/bi friends over the years, my boss is gay, and even dated a guy who was bi. They are people just like everyone else and everyone deserves the same rights and privileges.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon Noir View Post
That's terrible. :( I'm sorry that happened to you.

I never understood what the big deal was with being gay/bi, but some straight people has this fear over it. Seriously, what do they think is going to happen? the Apocalypse?

I've had some gay/bi friends over the years, my boss is gay, and even dated a guy who was bi. They are people just like everyone else and everyone deserves the same rights and privileges.
I totally agree with you. I mean because of that incident my mom flipped out and took me out of school i couldnt even graduate with my class. worst of all since i cant talk flirting was really hard for me he knew sign language and we flirted like that and also just body language and he still beat the crap out of me. So he pretty much started the whole thing just because he hated gays That to me is someone who is probably in prison now for murder haha.

Last edited by skyblue342; 11-21-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Quote:
That's just awful, I'm sorry.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
I totally agree with you. I mean because of that incident my mom flipped out and took me out of school i couldnt even graduate with my class. worst of all since i cant talk flirting was really hard for me he knew sign language and we flirted like that and also just body language and he still beat the crap out of me. So he pretty much started the whole thing just because he hated gays That to me is someone who is probably in prison now for murder haha.
He's probably gay himself and just can't admit it! I think people often hurt others because they can't deal with their own insecurities. The don't want to punish themselves so they punish others.

Tags
quit obsessing