Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-09-2006, 08:41 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Olivia
Congratulations! Getting married is great, and everybody should do it at least once....although I've already done it twice:)
The last time I got married we did it in Lake Tahoe, and I gotta tell you, Vegas is great but Tahoe is one of the most beautiful places in the world. It's only an hour's drive from where I live and if you like gambling and good food and romantic stuff, you need to check it out before you die. The lake is currently about 96 percent pure, which means it's like looking into a crystal....and you can even swim in it, if you can deal with the chill....Honestly, I love the east coast, because that's where I grew up, but when it comes to epic blow-your-mind scenery, there's nothing like Northern California. Yosemite is one of the great must do's here too, and a lot of people don't know this but there's actually an awesome hotel in the Yosemite valley, right in the middle of the park. If you get the money(because it's SUPER expensive) that's the place to camp....
Yes I ve been to Tahoe. Its one of the most beautiful places around. Plus I loved the food there, just mindblowing.

Northside is fucking awesome. The cliffs are just great to watch. A drive along the north shore of CA is like driving along a scenic portrait. Specially the sunsets, damn some sight alrite!

@ newb...lmao bro, trust me I know better ;)

Thanks guys, I need all the good wishes...if you know what I mean.

:D
Old 06-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Evil Puppy

Cool, good luck! I just went through it on May 20th... what an ordeal. Once you're at that reception and you're finally celebrating your marriage it's a blast. Better get busy with the planning, since it's in July book everything (DJ, Limo, photographer, cake, caterer) now. I forgot the limo thing and a wek before my wedding EVERYTHING was booked, finally found a friend had a hook-up and got us a badass stretch SUV but it was almost too late. Interestingly enough the limo driver HAD to be out at a certain time because he was working for Ellen Degeneras that night. Once again... GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-09-2006, 08:47 AM
No charge for awesomeness

My younger brother just started an internship in Tahoe. He's working as a slots manager at Harrahs & there's a fairly good chance I'll be heading out that way to see him in the not too distant future.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:56 AM
Ssh...did you hear that?

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Olivia
Harrah's is really cool....they have slot machines based on the movie Alien, and the arcade's pretty cool too:) If you bring your wife, you guys should check out the Tahoe Queen...she's a big paddleboat. They have day cruises and tours and it's a lot of fun...
Let your bloodline feed my youth
------------------------------
Ssshhh....did you hear that?
Old 06-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Ssh...did you hear that?

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Olivia
(Leaping out of the shadows with piano wire and a bowie knife, attacking the unsuspecting thread while it sleeps)
Die, sucker, die!! REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE
(guts and maims with abandon, leaving the thread in, well, threads)

If I was gonna kill it, I wanted to do it right!!!

(disappears into shadows wiping off thread entrails):D
Let your bloodline feed my youth
------------------------------
Ssshhh....did you hear that?
Old 06-10-2006, 10:00 AM
EVIL CON CARNE

Quote:
Originally posted by _____V_____
thanks guys...:)

Yes we both discussed it. Actually we both are working people so its kinda short timed (she is an Accountant in a huge consulting firm, I m a financial consultant), cuz we wont get long breaks from either her office or mine. The honeymoon we have planned will be fall 2006 or after, depending on the situations then.

But yeah, it was sorta love at first sight. I ll be posting pics on here thats for sure.

@ BW, lol no knocking up. Although I wish I did. ;)
Hey she an AAccountant and you a finnancial consultant, you make a great team!!!:D So congrats and my better whises for both
Old 06-10-2006, 10:23 AM
For Vendetta

thanks bunches JS...we hope to open our own firm someday, if everything turns out right...hopefully! :D