Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Evil Dead

Bands You Hate

Which "bands" or "artists" do you hate??

Top of my list right now is the piece of shit known as Metro Station.....they make Boy George look like Schwarzenegger.:mad:

This...fuck I can't even say band they don't deserve it. This group has no talent what so ever, doesn't write their songs, are auto tuned to fuck, and strum stupidly Miley style on their guitars and don't really play them!!!!???? The songs are total shit, the vocals are shit, they look like shit, and this manufactured bullshit boy band is just an insult to music. Thanks for another one Billy Ray, I guess only for him this shit wouldn't get made. Someone would have killed these fairies in a bar by now if they had to work their way up and earn it playing clubs, that's assuming they could play instruments or music of any kind. Why can we not nuke the cyrus home during a family gathering to stop this talentless, tasteless shit from happening! LOL! That's a huge thing that brings my piss to a boil real quick! There are so many great bands out there playing clubs trying to get a break and this group of talentless jackoff's get it for free and again they can't even play the instruments the hold as props on stage, can't sing, can't write music or even dress themselves!!!! It's so insulting even to ones own intelligence. These disney fuckstars need to stop being given record deals to produce shit music. Every one yet has been garbage!

Just look at the picture it's almost as bad as hearing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MoXN...eature=related

Watch The video to see how horrid this group is. You can see clearly they cannot sing, play instruments whatsoever, dress themselves or put on any kind of live show. The damn drums even keep going after they finish "playing" the song. As if it wasn't obvious to people who actually play guitar and/or listen to real music that this crap group is fake like most garbage groups of their ilk.

What are some bands you hate and why?

Last edited by Deimos; 04-19-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Blood Was Everywhere

Your post made me laugh out loud... I may have to check this band out just so I have something new to mock.

Become a Fan!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherpotato View Post
Your post made me laugh out loud... I may have to check this band out just so I have something new to mock.
Glad I made someone laugh :) Seriously check out the youtube link below the laughable picture in my post, it's patheticly bad, possibly the all time worst performance I have ever seen.:D
Old 04-19-2010, 08:37 AM
Evil Dead

Wtf!

Just heard another one on the tele.....3OH3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iurkF...eature=related

3Oh3....what a piece of shit group of no talent losers. Good god. They also like MEtro Station cannot sing without 110% auto tuning so the publics ears wont bleed, they can't perform live either like most fake, shit groups like this. Where do they manufacture this garbage so I can blow up the damn factory!!!

Last edited by Deimos; 04-19-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Misanthrope

That guy in the middle of the photo looks like a friend of mine hahaha. Crazy.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:36 PM
I Am Violence

Music is Music no matter what it sounds like. Also I enjoy Metro Station a bit. Even if the one guy is Miley Cyrus' Older Brother.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by friday13thfan View Post
Music is Music no matter what it sounds like. Also I enjoy Metro Station a bit. Even if the one guy is Miley Cyrus' Older Brother.
Are you being serious!?!?!:eek::eek::confused: They don't even play instruments though, did you watch the video I linked below the picture?
Old 04-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Undead Cavalier

Send a message via AIM to fiend_skull Send a message via MSN to fiend_skull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
Are you being serious!?!?!:eek::eek::confused: They don't even play instruments though, did you watch the video I linked below the picture?
People like different kinds of music and not everyone shares your opinion. I don't like them however I am not surprised that some people do. Hell, I love Against Me (even their new stuff) and a bunch of people in the punk scene seem to be perplexed by that, but I don't really care.

As for this thread, there are a lot of bands that I can't stand, but here are some that make it to the top of my list: Brokencyde, AFI (new, I like their old stuff), Avril Lavigne (I can't seem to remember how to spell her last name.), Suicide Silence, Iwrestledabearonce, alexisonfire, Anal Cunt, Assuck.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:23 PM
I Am Violence

Music doesnt need to be through instruments. Im a fan of a vast range of music. From Whitechapel to bands like HeyHiHello!. I love metal but I also love soft and electronic-ish music. Metro Station is only a few songs, any manly cause I like the electronic parts, not really the band. So yeah I'll listen to all kinds of music. Might not like all but I respect all cause there is stuff like that out there cause not everyone likes what everyone else does and they need music for themselves.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:26 PM
I Am Violence

As for bands I cant stand.

Misfits (overrated IMO)
Rancid
Fear Before
Slipknot
Pink Floyd
Rascall Flatts