Old 12-22-2004, 06:04 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
Watching "They" tonight
It wasnt nearly as bad as I heared. Not a masterpiece, but a decent movie.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:28 AM
Banned

well, believe it or not .....

i watched Gigli ...

I was curious to see how bad it was ... and i lust after Jennifer Lopez.

(i seem to be drawn to the women other people hate the most)

and to my suprise .... the movie was no better or no worse than most of the other drama/crime/comedies i've seen.

Lopez is not a bad actress .. Walken and Pachino were in it ..
I have no problem with Affleck..

I think this movie was shit on only because of the offscreen bullshit with lopez and affleck .. something i couldnt give two shits about and never use to judge a film.
I think the unpronouncable title of the film kept people away too.

Man Lopez looked gorgeous in this movie.
Old 12-23-2004, 05:07 AM
Evil Dead

I watched Tales of Terror yesterday after I recorded it on my DVR off of TCM the night before. I also watched Shaun of the Dead again after I bought it Tuesday. I had seen it at the cinema, and liked it so I got it, a lot of the extras are good, anybody know of any Easter eggs on the disc?

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 12-23-2004, 05:44 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by movieman64
I watched Tales of Terror yesterday after I recorded it on my DVR off of TCM the night before. I also watched Shaun of the Dead again after I bought it Tuesday. I had seen it at the cinema, and liked it so I got it, a lot of the extras are good, anybody know of any Easter eggs on the disc?
I ordered Tales of Terror [DVD] from the library a couple weeks ago....should be here soon.
Old 12-23-2004, 05:50 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
I ordered Tales of Terror [DVD] from the library a couple weeks ago....should be here soon.
This was the "62" version with Vincent Price, Peter Lorre it's a Roger Corman classic based on Poe.

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 12-24-2004, 02:13 AM
The Dork Knight

Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Old 12-26-2004, 05:15 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by movieman64
This was the "62" version with Vincent Price, Peter Lorre it's a Roger Corman classic based on Poe.
Yup, thats what I ordered. I just found out they're in, but the librays isnt open again until Tuesday. Oh well.

Back on topic. Ive been watching a few. Coneheads Thursday night, Pulp Fiction [Not all of it] Friday night, then Christmas we watched 2 episodes of Mork and Mindy [Dad got season 1 boxset for Christmas], then at night we watched Mery Poppins [Ma got 40th Anniversary Edition for Christmas for Christmas]

I have Aliens rented, Im gonna watch it soon....
Old 12-26-2004, 07:36 AM
Evil Dead

The wine tasting tale, I think it's the second one, is a riot. VP plays a role that is so far from his usual dark and foreboding characters.

Nosferatu,
Old 12-26-2004, 07:43 AM
Banned

I just watched Bubbaho-Tepp, again.
Old 12-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Evil Dead

I watched Children of the Living Dead Christmas Eve, and Shatter Dead last night. Not too bad, Not too good!

Nosferatu,