#11  
Old 08-27-2015, 05:08 AM
Jake.Ashworth's Avatar
Jake.Ashworth Jake.Ashworth is offline
No Tears Please...
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
There is supposed to be a letter with his reasons out there. Although walking up to people doing a job with a gun needs little understanding. Perhaps they were singled out. There is a video that if real is unbelievable. The women didn't even pay attention to him and the camera man had his back turned.
Its understandable they didn't notice him. Typically journalists have ear pieces in so that they can here the news room as well as the interviewee. They are also very trained to tune out the world around them because normally people approach to watch what's going on and they have to completely ignore them in order to do their jobs appropriately. She was literally trained to ignore her attacker.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
Anger and aggression are perfectly normal human traits. But society has a whole frowns upon these acts and instead turn their anger in sarcasm and manipulation, aka Passive Aggression. Anger and aggression in some people has been totally removed by the establishment and I shudder how those types will survive during the coming civil unrest. As for me, I retain that aggressive side of myself and will be able to use it to commit extreme acts should the need arise.

coming civil unrest?


Yeah Boss, there is a lot coming but the biggest is scheduled for October tenth. Its a million man march in D.C. and their theme, justice or else. If there is a group decision to riot like what happened in St. Louis but in D.C. it may start an all out war in the streets. Could you imagine the bloodbath if a thousand people tried to surge the white house, the secret service would be forced to light them up from every angle. Not to mention the possible destruction that could be inflicted on many national monuments. I mean the people involved in this "movement" have already proven that they don't care about any of our national symbolism by wiping their asses with the American flag.
__________________
Becoming a Killer (novel) ---- http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Kille...oming+a+killer

The People (short story) ---- http://www.inkitt.com/stories/10686

Fear Awakens (novel) ----- Currently in the works
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-27-2015, 05:18 AM
hammerfan's Avatar
hammerfan hammerfan is offline
HDC's old chick

 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In my rocking chair
Posts: 13,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
As MovieLover suggests, the real horror is not on the movie screen but stalks around us. Michael Myers never filmed his own killings.
Agreed
__________________
<a href=http://s169.photobucket.com/user/margie1959/media/Christopher%20Lee_zpsdbzag3w5.jpg.html target=_blank><img src=http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/margie1959/Christopher%20Lee_zpsdbzag3w5.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-27-2015, 07:07 AM
TheBossInTheWall's Avatar
TheBossInTheWall TheBossInTheWall is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake.Ashworth View Post
Yeah Boss, there is a lot coming but the biggest is scheduled for October tenth. Its a million man march in D.C. and their theme, justice or else. If there is a group decision to riot like what happened in St. Louis but in D.C. it may start an all out war in the streets. Could you imagine the bloodbath if a thousand people tried to surge the white house, the secret service would be forced to light them up from every angle. Not to mention the possible destruction that could be inflicted on many national monuments. I mean the people involved in this "movement" have already proven that they don't care about any of our national symbolism by wiping their asses with the American flag.
A lot coming? How do you know?

Group decision to riot? That seems unlikely. My guess is people get so angry by how fucked up they're treated everyday that they lose it. Or there's assholes who just want to steal and break shit. But yeah rioting doesn't help anyone.

As far as I can tell people were wiping their asses with the confederate flag. Makes sense. It was used to represent a desire in the south to continue slavery. My guess is to you it does not represent that, but it has come to represent racism, slavery, lynchings, etc. People are pissed off and they want to express it. Very punk rock.

The first million man march was peaceful. Sure its lead by an anti-semitic asshole, but it was peaceful. Not much has changed since then except due to media(cell phone) people in general are more aware of the police brutality and high numbers of black deaths from police. And of course its now more ground into the minds of people who were already aware.
__________________
Faux News, telling you what you think you already know!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-27-2015, 08:43 AM
Jake.Ashworth's Avatar
Jake.Ashworth Jake.Ashworth is offline
No Tears Please...
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
A lot coming? How do you know?

Group decision to riot? That seems unlikely. My guess is people get so angry by how fucked up they're treated everyday that they lose it. Or there's assholes who just want to steal and break shit. But yeah rioting doesn't help anyone.

As far as I can tell people were wiping their asses with the confederate flag. Makes sense. It was used to represent a desire in the south to continue slavery. My guess is to you it does not represent that, but it has come to represent racism, slavery, lynchings, etc. People are pissed off and they want to express it. Very punk rock.

The first million man march was peaceful. Sure its lead by an anti-semitic asshole, but it was peaceful. Not much has changed since then except due to media(cell phone) people in general are more aware of the police brutality and high numbers of black deaths from police. And of course its now more ground into the minds of people who were already aware.

There was a wipe your ass with the American flag game that went around facebook for the better part of six months. Thousands of pictures of people in the BLM movement doing just that. The Confederate flag didn't bug me so much, its a clear representation of people not having any clue about history. There where thousands of happy, loyal, black men who flew that flag high and fought for it, but that's conveniently left out of history. If you ever get a chance, watch the Reparations episode of Penn and Tellers Bullshit! It explains it best.

I lived in St. Louis my whole life, I still have a lot of family there. The stuff that is happening there is not because of how people are treated by the government or the police, whats happening there is because of the way people are raised to believe that the white man and the police are the enemy. I went to a school that has sense been shut down in the heart of the south side, my friends would yell stuff out of the car windows at police when they drove by, friends that had never had a legitimate reason to be angry at the police but who had grown up their entire lives being told how terrible the cops are.

People aren't interested in being peaceful anymore, I will be very happy if this march in October is peaceful and everything goes smoothly, but I will not be surprised in the least if it isn't and doesn't.

Just remember this, statistically, if you are black man, you are 322X more likely to get raped by another man than you are to get into a physical encounter with a police officer. We have been trained by the media to think this happens all of the time, but its really a rarity in the big picture. Yes there are bad cops, but they are few and far in between. This painted picture of how terrible police are is putting more and more good cops lives in jeopardy.
__________________
Becoming a Killer (novel) ---- http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Kille...oming+a+killer

The People (short story) ---- http://www.inkitt.com/stories/10686

Fear Awakens (novel) ----- Currently in the works
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-27-2015, 11:02 AM
MichaelMyers's Avatar
MichaelMyers MichaelMyers is offline
Horror Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Haddonfield, Illinois
Posts: 7,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake.Ashworth View Post
Its understandable they didn't notice him. Typically journalists have ear pieces in so that they can here the news room as well as the interviewee. They are also very trained to tune out the world around them because normally people approach to watch what's going on and they have to completely ignore them in order to do their jobs appropriately. She was literally trained to ignore her attacker.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
Anger and aggression are perfectly normal human traits. But society has a whole frowns upon these acts and instead turn their anger in sarcasm and manipulation, aka Passive Aggression. Anger and aggression in some people has been totally removed by the establishment and I shudder how those types will survive during the coming civil unrest. As for me, I retain that aggressive side of myself and will be able to use it to commit extreme acts should the need arise.

coming civil unrest?


Yeah Boss, there is a lot coming but the biggest is scheduled for October tenth. Its a million man march in D.C. and their theme, justice or else. If there is a group decision to riot like what happened in St. Louis but in D.C. it may start an all out war in the streets. Could you imagine the bloodbath if a thousand people tried to surge the white house, the secret service would be forced to light them up from every angle. Not to mention the possible destruction that could be inflicted on many national monuments. I mean the people involved in this "movement" have already proven that they don't care about any of our national symbolism by wiping their asses with the American flag.
Jake a chill ran up my spine when reading your post. Can we save society or must we focus on ourselves? Do you suggest a survivalist shelter?
__________________




I command by the power of Christ and the Gospel for this evil spirit that is inside this man or woman to come forward now and to face the judgment of God.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-27-2015, 11:10 AM
ImmortalSlasher's Avatar
ImmortalSlasher ImmortalSlasher is offline
Immortal horror fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In a dark moonlit forest.
Posts: 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake.Ashworth View Post
Its understandable they didn't notice him. Typically journalists have ear pieces in so that they can here the news room as well as the interviewee. They are also very trained to tune out the world around them because normally people approach to watch what's going on and they have to completely ignore them in order to do their jobs appropriately. She was literally trained to ignore her attacker.
You should always know what's going on around you. When a guy is literally 5 feet or so away from you with a gun supposedly saying insults and you don't notice. Just odd to me. It's like that scene Scream towards the end when Jamie Kennedy's character keeps saying "behind you."
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Jake.Ashworth's Avatar
Jake.Ashworth Jake.Ashworth is offline
No Tears Please...
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Jake a chill ran up my spine when reading your post. Can we save society or must we focus on ourselves? Do you suggest a survivalist shelter?
Nope I protect my own. I'm a libertarian to the core. I believe that everyone has the same rights given to us by the constitution. Unfortunately there are groups out there who's entire goal in life is to better there's by destroying others. I work hard, I am rewarded well for it. For me, I couldn't care less what color you are or if you want to marry someone of the same sex, I am all for doing whatever makes you happy as long as it never impedes mine or anyone else's constitutional rights.

All of that said, I honestly think there isn't much hope for society in its current state. Things are boiling over and eventually it will tip. The scary part for me is that once it does and the government has a significant reason to step in, that's when shit will hit the fan. The government needs to be small and keep its fingers out of most things. But IF, and I say IF all capital like because there is a good chance nothing will happen, shit hits the fan on the 10th of October and there are riots in the streets of D.C. there is a chance we will see things get incredibly serious incredibly fast.
__________________
Becoming a Killer (novel) ---- http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Kille...oming+a+killer

The People (short story) ---- http://www.inkitt.com/stories/10686

Fear Awakens (novel) ----- Currently in the works
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:36 PM
Jake.Ashworth's Avatar
Jake.Ashworth Jake.Ashworth is offline
No Tears Please...
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
You should always know what's going on around you. When a guy is literally 5 feet or so away from you with a gun supposedly saying insults and you don't notice. Just odd to me. It's like that scene Scream towards the end when Jamie Kennedy's character keeps saying "behind you."
I agree you should, but reporters are literally trained not to.
__________________
Becoming a Killer (novel) ---- http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Kille...oming+a+killer

The People (short story) ---- http://www.inkitt.com/stories/10686

Fear Awakens (novel) ----- Currently in the works
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:48 PM
MovieLover12's Avatar
MovieLover12 MovieLover12 is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 413
I'm in agreement with Jake, when the crap hits things will turn very nasty indeed. Those of you who don't believe in conspiracies, you better start getting your damn acts together and fast.

Its now so obvious that us conspiracy nutjobs and wackos have been right all along.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-27-2015, 06:32 PM
ImmortalSlasher's Avatar
ImmortalSlasher ImmortalSlasher is offline
Immortal horror fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In a dark moonlit forest.
Posts: 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake.Ashworth View Post
I agree you should, but reporters are literally trained not to.
Well it's stupid then. Worse than the girl with the worst peripheral vision in Friday the 13th Part 6.

Where are you guys reading about these conspiracies? And what's happening in October. This is news to me. Have they fixed the Washington D.C inner city yet? I don't follow the news that much. Years ago I would hear how bad the inner city was.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:32 PM.