Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-12-2004, 07:11 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

not gonna write a book on it but, H2O was decent , but ressurection was pure shit
Old 10-12-2004, 07:17 AM
Evil Dead

The only reason she had a son was because H20 decided out of nowhere to give her one ...

What ever happened to the grandkid? Remember, she had a daughter before in the series who had a baby ..

Beginning with H20 they screwed up the series by forgetting important plot points and making up new ones.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:19 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

i thought we were suppose to have a new halloween coming out about now?
Old 10-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Banned

Terrible, the both of them.

If the sequels to the classics will just not stop even into double figures, then we need more than hip casting, in-jokes and homages to the originals (which is all H20 & RESURRECTION are) to make them really work.

For HALLOWEEN sequels, see 2 (Rick Rosenthal is no Carpenter, but apes his style really well), 3 (head-rippingly good stuff - dig those awful masks) and 4 (surprisingly scary stuff, when Myers was still creepy as hell)
Old 10-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Re: You gotta love it

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfy
You have gotta love Halloween well except the unfortunate 3rd one O.o what they were thinking I will never know... it did have a comercial in it for the first Halloween movie though :D. The first Halloween rocked Expecially for its time period :D and the rest had the same lasting effect although some of them did have the points where you were like :confused: but Micheal's feirce unbound rage to kill his family and I know some of you would say " yea yea Jason is the same way" but if I heard you say that I would probably rip out your insides show them to you and strangle you with them then feed you to your dog ;) H20 and ressurection were a different story H20 had the factor of a good horror movie because it followed the story and gave it a compleatly new light but Ressurection I was like WTF :confused: they said the whole movie that the whole family was dead after he killed Jamie lee Curtus at the beginning but riddle me this WTF happened to her SON :mad: they like completly just killed him off (of corse not in the movie) and just disregarded him like there was no H20 so unless he was like adopted or something then they compleatly fucked up Ressurection... but other then that I liked the sheer gore in the movie and the suspence wasnt that bad eather that and it had Busta Rimes :eek: if you hate this message post against it please I need something to defend :D see you
he has a picture on the wall of laurie's room
Old 10-13-2004, 05:11 PM
runningfromthisnightmare

Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Shape
H20 was a very good movie. JLC's return was gold, but Resurrection was terrible. It had absolutely nothing to do with Michael killing his family and Busta Rhymes just stunk up the joint.
"Tell them he's still on the loose."
"Is this some kind of a joke? I've been trick or treated to death tonight."
"You don't know what death is."

-Halloween. The Night HE Came Home

Darkness strikes...once again.
One two...Freddy's coming for you...
Old 10-13-2004, 05:12 PM
runningfromthisnightmare

Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Shape
Quote:
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
i thought we were suppose to have a new halloween coming out about now?
Halloween 9 is still in the early stages of production. There has been no "official" news, but there's about a million different rumors spreading on the internet.
"Tell them he's still on the loose."
"Is this some kind of a joke? I've been trick or treated to death tonight."
"You don't know what death is."

-Halloween. The Night HE Came Home

Darkness strikes...once again.
One two...Freddy's coming for you...
Old 10-14-2004, 06:05 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks ^_^

Thanks massacre man for trying to insult me :D (I think O.o) and failing. Yes I do have posters on my wall of every single one of the Halloween movies a couple Friday the 13 posters and night of the living dead. What can I say I love my horror movies. Well anyway ... Yes there has been many rumors about another movie coming out in the next 2 years but unfortunately I think they need to let dead dogs lie.. they are beginning to kill the whole movie like they do with all other movies of the genre take silence of the lambs... GREAT movie and yes it was based on a book but they destroyed the movie series by making Red Dragon and Hannible same goes for the Friday the 13 movies ( though I really never liked those) and so many others .. but there have been many rumors of another movie coming out sometime in 06 but nothing official

talk to you all later and remember we all have a little killer in us ALL :D

Wolfy
Old 10-18-2004, 06:00 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thumbs up hmmm...

well the only reason for this post if to put the thread back on the market so have fun :D

peace

Wolfy
Old 10-18-2004, 03:45 PM

I liked both of them!! Just watched H2O Again lastnight!! I loved it when she chopped his head off!!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!