Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-15-2003, 12:36 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
What even happened to Bruce!:confused: I haven't seen him in a new movie in forever!

BTW Evil Dead 4 would ROCK!!:D

The charm of the classics with a moddern day twist!:cool:

HE IS IN A INDI FILM CALLED "BUBBA HO TEP" RIGHT NOW. HE PLAYS A RETIRED MAN WHO THINKS HE IS ELVIS AND HAS TO FIGHT A MUMMY TYPE MONSTER WITH OZZIE DAVIS IN A NURSING HOME. HE ALSO DID THE VOICE FOR THE PS2 GAME "EVIL DEAD:FIST FULL OF BOOM STICK" WHICH KICKS ALL SORTS OF ASS ESPECIALLY WITH A 19.99 PRICE TAG. HE WAS ALSO IN ONE OF THE DUSK TILL DAWN SEQUALS FOR LIKE 30 SECONDS BUT THE FILM WASNT WORTH SEEING. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT SPIDERMAN I DIDNT NOTICE HIM IN "DARKMAN" TILL LIKE THE 3RD TIME THRU.
Old 12-16-2003, 08:32 AM
Scares Little Kids

I think it shouldent be remade, it should just stay original not be remade and then remade again and then made in to something like evil dead 6. alot of scary films should just stay original unless a horror movie had a good idea but was totally crap then a film should be remade.:)
Old 12-16-2003, 08:37 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Aylmer
I DIDNT NOTICE HIM IN "DARKMAN" TILL LIKE THE 3RD TIME THRU.
Best cameo ever.
Old 12-16-2003, 05:02 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Best cameo ever.
it took a couple days of sleep dep and a usa movie marathon for me to notice that campbells in it.
Old 12-19-2003, 02:56 PM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
Thumbs down HELL NO!

an Evil Dead remake? does that sound FINE?......HELL NO!
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 12-19-2003, 02:57 PM
zipperface

already pissed

and besides i'm already pissed that there's a remake to 'Dawn of the Dead' coming out...it'll probably suck..but i'll see it anyway.
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 02-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Antihero

OMG

a remake of any of the series would be a mistake its bad enough there remaking dawn of the dead... i mean seriusly thats a horror classic right there romero set alot of new stages for horror movies... and they want to redoo a classic like that... but anyway the day they make a remake of evil dead might be the day i become a mass murderer
Old 02-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Banned

fuck that noise
Old 02-03-2004, 12:14 AM
Dead as a Dodo

No remake! They just ruined Texas Chainsaw, don't wanna see that happen again. Could not imagine Evil Dead without Bruce. But it certianly would not surprise me if it happened seeing as there's remakes for among others Amityville Horror and The Hills Have Eyes on the way. Yuck. It seems the thing now to do is remakes when in the eighties it was just to do sequels.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:00 AM
zipperface

hell NO!! any type of remake of the Evil Dead films would lick hairy monkey balls!