Old 05-04-2014, 10:21 AM
For Vendetta

Stephen King's "Bad Little Kid" to be a film!

Tale of a spooky child will be drawn from his short story

Quote:
Bad Little Kid was written primarily for King fans in France and Germany as a thank you gift for their hospitality towards him when he toured there last November. He published the story electronically in March this year, spinning the tale of a man whose life is forever altered when he discovers a mysterious, malevolent child, who is causing people around him to die.

Now, it has been optioned for a feature film by Laurent Bouzereau and his production company, Nedland Media Inc.

Bouzereau has primarily produced documentaries up to this point, including films about Roman Polanski and Richard D. Zanuck. He crossed paths with King when he wrote and directed TCM’s retrospective film A Night At The Movies: The Horrors Of Stephen King, which boasted the author discussing the popularity of scary films.

More than 50 of Kings' books and short stories have been adapted into films over the years.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...t-story-700803
Old 05-14-2014, 07:44 AM
Evil Dead

Thanks for posting this. =) I've always enjoyed Stephen King's work. Is this going to be released in theaters or only a few? This Mist hit many theaters I remember and I loved that movie. Hope they end up releasing this all over.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Banned

Looking forward to this one!!

Does anybody remember the Sci-fi show that was based off of Stephen King?I need to watch that show!!