Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-09-2003, 12:30 PM

The man who killed 100 children

his name javed iqbal.. he raped and the killed 100 children by strangling them with an iron chain.... and then threw them in acid.. He gave himself up to the Pakistani police.. he also wrote letters to them... and then when we was being questioned he committed suicide... now my fellow forum members.... what do you think of this little pakistani dark secret...
Old 12-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
That is one fucked up dude.
Old 12-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to vulpesnoctus Send a message via Yahoo to vulpesnoctus
How inept do Pakistani police have to be for a perp to kill himself while being questioned?!
Old 12-10-2003, 10:28 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
How inept do Pakistani police have to be for a perp to kill himself while being questioned?!
LOL good form
Old 12-11-2003, 12:24 AM

hey

actually its a good point but i think he just jumped out the window... i guess you cant do anything.. but i dont really care.. yea our police can be a bit dumb at times... but i think they werent expecting it.. anyways it wasnt my fault he died...hehehehheh:D
Old 12-12-2003, 07:30 AM
Disposable Teen

Send a message via AIM to Deamona Send a message via Yahoo to Deamona
ninja bite their tongue off and die when they have been shamed or are going to, maybe he did something simmilar, what to say? many people are brain fucked up,

there is a guy on the internet, on the IRC chat program, gr net who wants to " find " me ( like i didnt give him my addy already) and kick my arse cause a friend of mine used my nick for a while and he tought i planed the whole thing just to make fun out of him, what kind of fucked up mind would think of that?

all people have a minor or major brain damage, me, you , everyone
Old 12-12-2003, 01:07 PM
Shhhh.....

Send a message via AIM to Aasiyan Send a message via Yahoo to Aasiyan
People who would do that to children are dangerous and have no place anywhere ever. Really.
Old 12-12-2003, 02:37 PM
Disposable Teen

Send a message via AIM to Deamona Send a message via Yahoo to Deamona
dont dissagree with that... not at all, im just saying that people, we humans.. some of us are like that, we just must protect our children, or teach them to defend theirselves, or to know right from wrong
Old 12-13-2003, 04:45 AM

good job aasiyan and deamona

very well said aasiyan and deamona.. but these days the ppl you trust or like or think are a good person... turn out to be the worst ppl on the face of this earth......
Old 12-16-2003, 10:09 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to kawaiidragonfoe Send a message via Yahoo to kawaiidragonfoe
i think that anyone who murders, hurts &/or kills kids should be sent to sentencing without a trial. That includes rapists as well :mad: :o

"If you learn to conquer your fears, you will often be able to preform things that you would have previously regarded as impossible." -Sir Edmund Hillary, first to summit Everast.