Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Evil Puppy

I guess I'll have to see it on HBO before passing judgement but as for my Thing comment... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426373/
So, is a mini series worse than it being PG-13?
Old 10-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by Despare
I guess I'll have to see it on HBO before passing judgement but as for my Thing comment... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426373/
So, is a mini series worse than it being PG-13?
Yes...where were you when I was arguing this point and no one was on my side?!
Old 10-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Evil Dead

Review

With the marching on of current Hollywood remakes this film might have different. Guess what? It wasn't. Since most of the newest remakes suck I was hoping for better. Well having a friend in the movie theater who could get me in for free helped.
The trailer for this movie had me all excited. The Fog happens to be a favorite movie of mine. So the lights in the theater dimmed & the film plotted along in the predictable style. Gone are the hooks & knifes from the undead. Replaced by CGI cheesy special effects. The acting was on par with watchng grass grow. Forget making fun of this movie because it's not even worth that. There's nothing believable or scary about it. We're treated to the usual jump editing & weird angles that we've seen a thousand times before. I went into this movie with an open mind & came out glad I didn't spend my money. So in the end the Fog wasn't really a character as I was hoping. It was a bowel movement. :(
Old 10-24-2005, 06:36 AM
Tenant

Yah. It was horrible.

I liked the Amityville and House of Wax remakes muuuuch more. This was absolutley disgusting, and actually a disgrace to the genre. It actually reminded me A LOT of I Know What You Did Last Summer. Which obviously isn't a good thing.

And the acting, oh GOD.

That chick from Lost obviously can't play more than one role, because she WAS Shannon from Lost in this movie.