Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
horror movie franchise

what is everybody's top 10 movie franchise in order thanks

Last edited by bamahorrorfan87; 03-08-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Cranky

I like Taco Time
Burger King
Subway

McDonald's would be the worst.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 03-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Midnight Toker

Send a message via MSN to iSeymore
1) Friday the 13th (I actually really liked the new movie and all of the classics, wasn't too fond of Jason takes Manhattan, Jason goes to Hell: The Final Friday, or Jason X though)
2) Halloween (Really liked the original, the Rob Zombie remake, and the 2nd Rob Zombie remake, every one of those films had their pros and cons to them though. And some movies were greater than others.)
3) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Thought the original was kind of boring and slow paced ; Like the 2003 Revision, kind of disliked the beginning for some aspects of it aswell.)
4) A Nightmare on Elm Street (Only seen the first three films in the series, I really liked what I had seen though, especially the original, 1984 I am definately going to see the new 2010 version in theatres this year.)
5) SAW (Some of the films in the franchise got really weird and really stupid, John Kramer (Original Jigsaw Killer) died in the third movie, now there are a bunch of other jigsaw killers. Loved the original, and liked every other movie in the series due to their brutal death scenes)

I really can not think of any other horror franchises to include ; Those are my favorite franchises although I did not see All of the Nightmare movies. But as soon as I get the chance, I am definately buying the boxed set.

Last edited by iSeymore; 03-12-2010 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Just because.