Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-18-2003, 12:40 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
the Puppet Master series were the best movies full moon had:) They also put out the dead hate the living which I have yet to see. For all you wondering Full Moon still puts out movies, they own shadow ent. and tempe so any movies by them are in reality released by Full Moon:)
I had noticed the Band family name on those Shadow films. I didn't want to jump to conclusions though. But now that I know, those Shadow movies kinda suck. Like Darkwalker and Bleed and Jigsaw.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:35 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Wasn't Trancers done by Full Moon? I love all of them! Subspecies one and two were the best! Dollman! Demonic Toys! and least I forget....Dollman vs. The Demonic Toys! piss poor acting, and yes, very cheezy, but Jeez how I love 'em!!:D
Old 11-19-2003, 09:47 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by roguesblight
Wasn't Trancers done by Full Moon? I love all of them! Subspecies one and two were the best! Dollman! Demonic Toys! and least I forget....Dollman vs. The Demonic Toys! piss poor acting, and yes, very cheezy, but Jeez how I love 'em!!:D
Yes, they do Trancers. Gotta love Tim Thomerson, he's in just about every movie you just named.
Old 11-19-2003, 11:38 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Yes, they do Trancers. Gotta love Tim Thomerson, he's in just about every movie you just named.
Yep! Just love him, he's also in that movie cherry 2000 wasn't that the name? And he's in the Flash movie, he was Barry's Brother. The Trancer movies, especially the first three, are some of my favorites. Mostly because of Thomerson!
Old 11-19-2003, 12:25 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by roguesblight
Yep! Just love him, he's also in that movie cherry 2000 wasn't that the name? And he's in the Flash movie, he was Barry's Brother. The Trancer movies, especially the first three, are some of my favorites. Mostly because of Thomerson!
Ah, you're a woman after my own heart. I love Cherry 2000 and Thomerson is a great actor.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:45 PM
Evil Dead

I also really liked Cherry 2000 (I read that in a poll of videostores it was somehow the least rented ever T_T)and Dollman was a cool laugh:D
Old 11-20-2003, 05:38 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by abbycomix
I also really liked Cherry 2000 (I read that in a poll of videostores it was somehow the least rented ever T_T)and Dollman was a cool laugh:D
Hopefully that's b/c it comes on tv so much. Haha.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:33 AM
Returning after eternity.

Full Moon Video...

Anyone remember these guys? They did a lot of cheesy horror movies, and are mainly noted for their Subspecies series. Apparently the only place to find there videos anymore is online. I can't find them in video stores anywhere.
Old 12-30-2003, 09:25 AM
Cryptkeeper

I would say they were known for the Puppet Master movies more than anything. Alot of the stuff they made was less than stellar, but a few gems were allowed to slip by.
Old 12-30-2003, 01:03 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Re: Full Moon Video...

Quote:
Originally posted by Egekrusher
Anyone remember these guys? They did a lot of cheesy horror movies, and are mainly noted for their Subspecies series. Apparently the only place to find there videos anymore is online. I can't find them in video stores anywhere.

I bought all of them until "Killjoy"...I cannot even BEGIN to describe at what depth that "movie:rolleyes: " sucked...

Doesn't anyone remember Demonic Toys and Dollman? They weren't so bad...

By the way, there are a hell of a lot more of them than the Puppetmasters and Subspecies...damn I loved Radu...

Netherworld, Necronomicon, Castle Freak, Prison of the Dead, The Dead Hate the Living...I'd list them all if I were at home looking at them...I'll bet you guys are all glad that I'm NOT home!...LOL:D

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be

Last edited by bloodrayne; 04-03-2006 at 03:13 AM.