Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-14-2003, 05:40 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by mictlan
yeah ritualistic, tell us about the horror zine. i'll trade you a CD for an issue.
when I get more things finished on it I will give everyone info on it on this forum.. it is going to be a free zine to anyone who wants one, so all costs are out of my pocket... but trades are cool.. me personally I dont care if I just give 2 away this is something that will be from my blood and guts :D
right now I am working on an interview with "the minister of necrophilia" so it should be good..

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-14-2003, 06:33 PM
Banned

hi my name is nikkie i am 20 years old i like playing my guitar flirting and ROCKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
22 years old, male. I interested in every aspect of the horror genre. My favorite series of films are The Evil Dead and Phantasm. Actually, I love all film genres. My favorites include Donnie Darko, The Warriors, Reservoir Dogs, The Usual Suspects, Chopper, and the motherfuckin' Boondock Saints...to name a few. You can check out my artwork and myself here:

http://www.horror.com/media/showgall...500&ppuser=121
Old 11-14-2003, 08:00 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Quote:
Originally posted by ShamSham04
This is different. See, I registered after you, so I have no clue who exactly you are, what your hobbies are, your interests...nothing.

That's what this thread is for.
check my profile and if ya wanna know anything else jus pm me
Old 11-14-2003, 08:03 PM
Hellraiser

hi im 27, interested in all sorts of things, you name it ive tried it. used to be a practicing witch, love rpgs, horror, books, music. used to party hard, till the almighty one told me too stop, now i have two beautiful kids and i build trebuchets and other siege machinery plus i make chainmail.
Old 11-14-2003, 10:53 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Just turned 25 on Halloween...Attending college in Tennessee.I live in Kentucky..I just moved here from Maryland ( transfer from UMCP)
I have always had an interest in Horror and serial killers. I read alot and my movie collection includes horror ,action "war" movies, documentaries, and comedy. I like all types of music depends on the mood Im in( however I could never get into country). I collect swords, posters, artwork, and "the unusal". When Im not in class or online(here lately) I have been working on my car. I just got a new tattoo and a HUGE white rabbitt I named Shinobi. My work is in the scientific field. My last job back home was my dream job..it was on a military instullation working with cadavars ....and I want to return to it as soon as I complete my two years HERE. I have an addiction to caffine and am suffering insomnia..due to it:D
My favorite things include my car and anything adidas. The things that irrate me the most : politics,religion and self consumed people...(People who start a thread to answer another one):p Life Goal: to live the best I can in the time I have.
Favorite quote: " to drink as much as I can,with whom ever I can and where ever I can" author unknown. Oh yea favorite drinks Injectors and Kamakazees. I love to go clubbing and raves are a must in my little world.
Old 11-15-2003, 12:32 AM
Evil Dead

I'm 24. I'm a music nut and a die hard Florida State University alum. I go to law school at the University of Alabama. I'm still holding out hope I'll win lotto and can retire before I graduate in May, because I realized I'm not a big fan of working a normal job. :D

I'll be moving back to Florida once I graduate and escape this state. I'll probably start a band in my spare time and see if I can make that work for a career instead of being an attorney. I write poetry/lyrics when I'm depressed, and I tend to play my guitar quite a bit. I am thinking of buying a Paul Reed Smith guitar (for those guitar nuts out there). Most of the day I'm either drinking water or beer. :D

And I'm probably the biggest procrastinator and insomniac on this board. :(
Old 11-17-2003, 05:42 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Lady V
My real Name is Simone, Iīm 27 years old and living in a small Village called Burgholz in the State of Hessen in Germany.

I work in a Supermarket ( not my dream Job, but oh well itīs okay so far ). On Thursday Iīve Class for study Sales and Marketing Stufff ).

My Hobbies are: Car Tunning, Internet, Chat, Emailīs, Music, hang out with Friends, watching my fave Man Jason V in Action and much more.
Old 11-17-2003, 06:14 AM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
I am 20, male, and worked as a waiter for a looong time (not my dream job) i am from Austin Tx, and i love all music except country. my major influences are tool, NIN, that genre.

I am a huge procrastinator as well and i remeber an awesome quote about it

"the sooner you get behind, the more time you have to catch up" <------coincidentily that was my highschool quote lol:D