Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing

Old 05-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Little Boo

Free horror e-book - Those Lazy Sundays - Free on Amazon until 5/20/12

For anyone interested, I published a zombie novel last week on Amazon. It's free to download until this Sunday (May 20th, 2012). If you like the genre, feel free to download.

You can go here for the link.

Note: This might make more sense in the Books forum. I didn't notice that section until after I posted.

See below for a synposis:

The year is 2012, the place is the quiet countryside of Vermont. On a lazy fall Sunday afternoon, six students decide to take the scenic route through the New England countryside on their way home from a college retreat. After hitting a pedestrian who was mysteriously standing in the road, two decide to stay with the horribly mutilated victim while their friends speed into town for help.

As the sun goes down, the two students begin to realize that something isn't quite right with their victim, while their friends find that the idyllic village of Allentown has become a wasteland of death... and undeath.

Gripping and horrific, Those Lazy Sundays depicts the zombie outbreak at its infancy, showing how a few normal people coming from a life of affluence, stability, and security, deal with the hard reality of death, and a life that might not be returning.