Old 08-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Evil Puppy

Thanks for the link to the guy in MI, I have a lot of friends who are into tattoos and while some of them have some great people others are still looking...
Old 08-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Alien life form

Wow! These London guys are great!! I will consider a visit, so best start saving those pennies up!!

At least they are only 200 odd miles from me, which is better than a thousand :D

Thanks!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Scares Little Kids

You both are welcome :)
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you. -Henry Rollins-
Old 08-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Scares Little Kids

Nothing to do at work, so more groove artists :)

Nick Baxter www.nickbaxter.com

One of the most sought after artists at the moment. I would describe him as a individul folk artist. His views challenge and courage people to make there own history, there own folk history individually. The label is a combination of his high end custom stuff and his sometimes HC political views, which include anarchism and vegetarianism, and the side that wishes for a different, better, future for all of us. And hopes that we dont accept the norms.

Boris hwww.boristattoo.zalaszam.hu

Boris is one of the most respected artists out there. Crazy, deep and ultra painterly fantasy and horror surrealism and everything in between. Were european aura in them. Old castles and doom.

Cory Kruger www.krugertattoos.com

His tattoos his a deep and rich God like aura in them. And also similar to the more realistic superman cartoons (edit. Alex Ross) that are majestic and full of color.

S. Victor Whitmill www.paradoxstudios.com

Morbid and very dark style. H.R Giger comes to mind and also has a fetish aspect to it. Bit of cyberpunk also thrown in. Grotex version of the Matrix mixed with Edgar Allan Poe.

DJ Minor www.kantreed.com

Zombies and dead girls

Timmi Mensah www.timmimensah.com

Graffiti styled creepy stuff.
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you. -Henry Rollins-

Last edited by Pyrrhus Darwin Castello; 08-09-2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Scares Little Kids

Heres a new one that English Jonny pulled out of his hat. Took aprx. 3 hours! And considering the size, quality and color it has...WOW. And the customer didnt even pay anywhere near an(sp?) arm and leg for it. Heres the Cheshire Cat

Blackball Tattoo in 3126 N. Jefferson Ave. • Midland MI. (989) 835-6672

www.myspace.com/lokiean

And you can catch him at this years Screamfest Horror Convention

www.spookyempire.com
Old 08-29-2007, 12:57 AM
Scares Little Kids

Really good news for the people in Houston, Texas. World class artist Nate Beavers, with his friend Jason Ramirez, have opened a new shop (it has been open for a better part of a month) I-45 Ink in 9305 Gulf Frwy.

www.myspace.com/i45ink

I just interviewed Nate about his new shop and it has a great list of artists working in there and quest spots that will bring big names to the shop, are coming too. Nate himself just won the best of the day (In saturday) at Hell City Tattoo fest this past weekend. And considering that its PACKED with the best in the world, thatīs not a small feat. Here is the tattoo.

Then there is Rick Clark who also enjoys doing portraits and animals (as does Nate), but if you are thinking in terms of horror tattoos, he (along side with Nate) can rock the heaven out of them! Heres a tattoo that Rick has done.

Then there is the smooth B&G stuff from Jason Ramirez

Omar

and George with his Cholo inspired stuff

And then there is also Buck who deos crazy color stuff. But hes example pic will be in another post, because this one allready has 5 pics.

All and all the guys at I-45 Ink are talented and really easy to get along. And they will make shure that every last one of clients that they have, will feel like they are welcome to come in, and are treated with respect and enthusiasm towards there tattoo. So if you are in that area, be shure to check them out. I will post the link to a interview that I did with Nate later on when its up on tattooNOW.

Last edited by Pyrrhus Darwin Castello; 08-29-2007 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Scares Little Kids

And here is example of Buckīs skills

Old 09-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Scares Little Kids

Good olīJonny has whipped out two more tattoos. Other one is a in progress backpiece thats all custom work. Good cartoon vibe going on in it.

Then other one is a dead zombie girl that is bright as HELL! And you can see Jonnys own little background touch in it, which he has used in couple of tattoos. Finding hes own voice little by little. Exiting. And I have no idea from where this cutey pie is from? Anybody? Heres the tat.

www.myspace.com/lokiean
Old 09-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Scares Little Kids

Jonny has a great offer for people who are serious about tattoos. Here is what he says

OK. so i want to do a full back to add to my portfolio. Ive never done one. And im only going to offer it once. I wanna do a full back fantasy or horror at 40% off. Just to do the damn thing. Yeah i know 40% IS KINDA NUTS. But whoever ends up with it will only be coming in ever month or two for a session. So im not really putting myself out there much. If anyones interested message me. I plan on doing it in 6 hour sessions. I wanna do full color with negative shading. Something big and fancy. *shrug*

This is not unsual if people are thinking that. Many artists offer great dealīs when they want to build up there portfolio, or just try out new things. Joshua Carlton (www.joshuacarlton.com) infact just had a competition for a free tat, because he wanted to explore more color realism, so he just said that the person with the best idea gets it free. So if you are thinking of a back piece, send Jonny a message. 40% off is a lot :)

www.myspace.com/lokiean
Old 09-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Scares Little Kids

As promised, here is the interview with Nate Beavers. Great guy and really down to earth. Comments are welcome.

Click it