Old 05-30-2004, 04:24 PM
Evil Dead

Goals

Who here has goals? I have many, many goals in the real world that I dont care to share with the online world, but I also have some goals for while Im on this site

-Get 666 posts on or before my B-day(July 3rd)
-Think of a way to permanently get rid of the nazis, and covince the Mods to do it
-Get a decent Pic of myself to post
-Be Funnier(Real-Life goal,too)

What are your goals?

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." – Dr. Seuss

"Someone called actors 'sculptors in snow.' Very apt. In the end, it's all nothing." – Vincent Price

The Oldest and Stongest Emotion of Man is Fear- H.P Lovecraft

Six bottles went down the drain
One hour's a waste of time
I'd ask if you feel the same
Still pushin that chance to try
Your breath in this cool room chill
Long hair that blows side to side
You speak and make time stand still
And each time you walk right on by
Old 05-30-2004, 04:26 PM
a people person

i dont really have goals i just go with the flow
Old 05-30-2004, 04:31 PM
Evil Dead

Good way to be.....less disapointing when you fail.....God I wish bullwinkle_rox came on more ofen, perfect opportunity for an insider;) lol

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." – Dr. Seuss

"Someone called actors 'sculptors in snow.' Very apt. In the end, it's all nothing." – Vincent Price

Old 05-30-2004, 04:36 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Exactly, thats what all should be doing: going with the flow.

Vamp. you reallly need to stop acting the way you are. You keep talking about how you want to be known and how you want to get a certain ammount of posts na dstuff. Stop. You want to be cool, right? Then stop being such a wannbe bitch and just do what we do: go with the flow. Just stop talking about what you want to be and be it. We don't want to know, we want to find out in the futher. If you want to be well-know, then go with the flow, you will be known soon enough, but be careful: you don't want to be known for somthing bad. Like, to me you're none as the wanna-be. The person who keeps talking of what he wants to be and asking how to be "cool" and "popular." Listen, if you really have to ask, then you're not ready to know. This is what I think, others may not, and thats fine, 'cause nobody thinks alike.
Old 05-30-2004, 04:43 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Exactly, thats what all should be doing: going with the flow.

Vamp. you reallly need to stop acting the way you are. You keep talking about how you want to be known and how you want to get a certain ammount of posts na dstuff. Stop. You want to be cool, right? Then stop being such a wannbe bitch and just do what we do: go with the flow. Just stop talking about what you want to be and be it. We don't want to know, we want to find out in the futher. If you want to be well-know, then go with the flow, you will be known soon enough, but be careful: you don't want to be known for somthing bad. Like, to me you're none as the wanna-be. The person who keeps talking of what he wants to be and asking how to be "cool" and "popular." Listen, if you really have to ask, then you're not ready to know. This is what I think, others may not, and thats fine, 'cause nobody thinks alike.
wow good advice a little rough around the eges with the word bitch and all but thats your style here ill throw my nice guy touch on it

ok vamp he had a good point im not thinking any less of you but you seem to have a liitle self esteam ishuees like i said before just have fun abd be your self, i think your prety cool and i think you have some good post but you would be better off without careing what people think. but i understand you want to be well known witch there is no problem with but rome wasnt built in a day so just stick in there we where all once newbs just like your self at one point or another. so dont worry to much about it and just go with the flow.
Old 05-30-2004, 04:48 PM
Evil Dead

Sounds good! And just a note to Mr. Krueger, why the fuck are you flaming someone who is letting you use theire had work on your site? I think thats more than a little gay

Old 05-30-2004, 04:51 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampenguin
Sounds good! And just a note to Mr. Krueger, why the fuck are you flaming someone who is letting you use theire had work on your site? I think thats more than a little gay
lol i think you missunder stood our pal freddy has a personality of his own and he alot of the times comes off as being a asshole but hes usealy a pretty cool guy
Old 05-30-2004, 05:02 PM
Evil Dead

Still, I wrote some reviews on his site, he should at least try to be nice to me lol