Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Catalyst Series

Exclamation CATALYST Series - How well do you know your friends!?

Hey Guys!

This is a passion project of mine. My first time writing and directing and would love to have opinions!

Here is the trailer for our first episode that will premiere June 1st on CatalystSeries.com

CATALYST Series Pilot Trailer

An aspiring filmmaker and social outcast, Max Montgomery (Terrence Edmonds), gains popularity when creating his entry film for college. But when a horrible freak accident on set claims the life of Queen Bee Julie Bordner (Monique Gelineau), Max and his friends quickly realize their friend's death was no accident. Out of fear they decide to pretend it never happened. But secrets have a way of getting out. Now someone is taking on the persona of Max’s fictional Ventriloquist killer to make them pay for their sins. Could it be Madison Sinclair (Bianca Magick), the girl who takes Julie’s place in the social hierarchy? Bradley Roster (Zach Gillette), the emotionally unattached boyfriend? Or possibly famous actor Austin Gideon (Vince Hill-Bedford), Max’s secret gay lover? Max must solve the mystery of who is to blame before he’s set up to take the fall. How well do you know your friends? Murder knocks out the competition in this high tension thriller web series.
FOLLOW US:
Twitter.com/CatalystSeries
Instagram.com/CATALYSTSeries
LIKE US:
Facebook.com/CatalystWebshow
https://www.CATALYSTSeries.com
IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4556362/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Facebook.com/catalystwebshow

Last edited by Catalyst; 05-13-2015 at 11:44 PM. Reason: NEW TRAILER POSTED!
Old 03-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Immortal horror fan

I'll check out the site tonight. The trailer is kind of interesting. I'm not hooked yet. But the who done it premise seems good.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:27 PM
Catalyst Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I'll check out the site tonight. The trailer is kind of interesting. I'm not hooked yet. But the who done it premise seems good.
Thank you ImmortalSlasher! I know the teaser trailer doesn't show much. But i'm glad you found it interesting! We are casting the series at the end of the month and plan to shoot the pilot on a much better camera for a more cinematic quality. I hope you will check it out and let me know what you think of that too!

What are some of your favorite Movies ImmortalSlasher?

Old 03-22-2015, 04:28 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
Thank you ImmortalSlasher! I know the teaser trailer doesn't show much. But i'm glad you found it interesting! We are casting the series at the end of the month and plan to shoot the pilot on a much better camera for a more cinematic quality. I hope you will check it out and let me know what you think of that too!

What are some of your favorite Movies ImmortalSlasher?
Post the pilot when finished.

The original Halloween is probably the best horror movie. I put some movies in my profile.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:45 PM
Catalyst Series

NEW TRAILER POSTED! This trailer is for our first episode premiering June 1st!

Would really love your opinions and thoughts. I also hope you'll check out the pilot when it premieres!