Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies

Old 10-15-2018, 03:21 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
I think you should watch the whole movie otherwise you might not understand what is happening in the ending. Like why David ends up being the only one of the children to develop emotions.

It's not the best John Carpenter movie but it's still an interesting one in my opinion.

I mean just because a horror movie gets lukewarm reviews that doesn't necessarily make it a bad movie. The 1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead received bad reviews too but years later a lot if people admitted that they actually liked the movie. Same goes for Day of the Dead.
You're right. First impressions can be askew, even for films. A person, or group, can bring the wrong mojo to the film sometimes.

Old 05-05-2019, 07:19 PM
Evil Dead

I saw this years ago and I liked it. My Mum said the same thing about them only killing people who threatened them and only thought the leader was really nasty.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:29 AM
Immortal horror fan

I remember not liking it as much as the original. But I haven't seen either of them in a while.