Old 11-23-2014, 01:33 AM
Evil Dead

Kidnapped (Secuestrados)

I watched this twice over the weekend and what a brilliant movie this is.Totally unexpected.

A home invasion flic about a family who move into a new house.Whilst there three masked men crash into the house and demand money.I wont go into detail here for those who haven't seen it but this is a tension filled and extremely violent shocker from Spain which doesn't hold back.

Set in real time.the tension truly builds as the family try to cope with the horrors that confront them.There are at least two scenes that are in split screen showing two elements at the same time,this works to maximum effect and keeps you on the edge of your seat.

I have to say this came as a complete surprise to me.A shocking no holds barred roller coaster that i`m sure most here will love.Trust me this is a corker.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Agreed - good film.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:37 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Ditto! The ending was a real shocker. Loved it too.
Though officially not declared as a remake but Joel Schumacher's far inferior effort, 2011 film Trespass "strangely" resemblance many plot elements with it.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthropophagus View Post
I watched this twice over the weekend and what a brilliant movie this is.Totally unexpected.

A home invasion flic about a family who move into a new house.Whilst there three masked men crash into the house and demand money.I wont go into detail here for those who haven't seen it but this is a tension filled and extremely violent shocker from Spain which doesn't hold back.

Set in real time.the tension truly builds as the family try to cope with the horrors that confront them.There are at least two scenes that are in split screen showing two elements at the same time,this works to maximum effect and keeps you on the edge of your seat.

I have to say this came as a complete surprise to me.A shocking no holds barred roller coaster that i`m sure most here will love.Trust me this is a corker.
added it to my watch list!!

Old 12-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Resident Bass Player

Sounds great - I'll have to check it out.

I also liked The Strangers, and Mothers Day (De Mornay).
Old 12-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Evil Dead

not bad. Reminded me of funny games a bit. too much constant screaming all the way through the film for my liking spoilt it.