Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-31-2016, 09:06 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
I would go back to a 16 to 19 year old me, and tell him that eleven years from then that he would be asking the girl that he met that he would be asking her to marry her, and the demons from his past will catch up with him. Maybe she won't, because she needs time.

I would tell him that his lies aren't building him a palace and are tearing everything down.

I would tell him that being mad at the world for being crippled in a car accident wasn't going to give him any comfort, and to tell him that the amphetamines that he's secretly taking will do nothing except screw up every relationship that he has. Yes, he will be able to rebuild but the costs to do so down the road will be to much.

I would tell him that his dreams can come true. That no matter how much his father runs him down that he can pursue that engineering and mathematics degree that he wants, and that nothing is stopping him but himself and the opinions of people that can't bring themselves to love him. His whole life will hurt from leaving college, and it wouldn't be anyone else fault but his.

Sorry, that's way to personal, but that's what's on my mind tonight.
Wow, Chevalier, you had me at, "he would be asking him that she would never be her last his till her was his". Will you be my last friend? (april fools!)

Last edited by Sculpt; 04-03-2016 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-02-2016, 04:21 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Ah, I see. I was the good type of idiot. What ya get a degree in? And what was wrong with dating you BF's brother? Ya have to try to see if two people are compatible. Youre all adults now.
Visual Design. I can sell my soul to advertising companies designing logos if I wanted to. I didn't realize at the time that the degree I was going for didn't have good business opportunities. And I refuse to do something so soul sucking.
Long story short; he was an idiot, I wanted to kill him, and it just made hanging out with his family really awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
I would go back to a 16 to 19 year old me, and tell him that eleven years from then that he would be asking the girl that he met that he would be asking her to marry her, and the demons from his past will catch up with him. Maybe she won't, because she needs time.

I would tell him that his lies aren't building him a palace and are tearing everything down.

I would tell him that being mad at the world for being crippled in a car accident wasn't going to give him any comfort, and to tell him that the amphetamines that he's secretly taking will do nothing except screw up every relationship that he has. Yes, he will be able to rebuild but the costs to do so down the road will be to much.

I would tell him that his dreams can come true. That no matter how much his father runs him down that he can pursue that engineering and mathematics degree that he wants, and that nothing is stopping him but himself and the opinions of people that can't bring themselves to love him. His whole life will hurt from leaving college, and it wouldn't be anyone else fault but his.

Sorry, that's way to personal, but that's what's on my mind tonight.
Damn I feel like a future you is talking to a present me. (Currently having issues with wanting to go back to school but I'm the type who depends on other people's opinion of me and it's messing up my confidence.)

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 04-03-2016, 02:02 PM
exhumedvhs

the 80s

I would go back to the 80s so that I could watch all of the Friday the 13ths in the theatre when they first came out!
Old 04-04-2016, 06:07 AM
Evil Dead

Even though they were works of fiction, but the 1800s, with Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.