Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-27-2016, 09:12 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Going back to make some money is always a thought.

But I'd be tempted to see the future at 10 year increments. Eventually making some big jumps... which would be dangerous. How do you prevent materializing into a solid objects?
The future so dark you'll need a flashlights.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:57 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Why would you punch yourself in college? Were you a meanie?
Partially, but that's not why. I was an idiot. Not even the fun kind who experienced life with parties and drugs. I went to school because I didn't know what I was doing and now I owe a fuck ton of money for a degree I'm not even using. Also I dated my best friend's brother. That was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 03-27-2016, 04:47 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Going back to make some money is always a thought.

But I'd be tempted to see the future at 10 year increments. Eventually making some big jumps... which would be dangerous. How do you prevent materializing into a solid objects?
Technically, because the earth is rotating and revolving around the sun, the galaxy is also rotating and getting further from the center of the universe, you'd most likely materialize in some random point of space.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:19 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
Partially, but that's not why. I was an idiot. Not even the fun kind who experienced life with parties and drugs. I went to school because I didn't know what I was doing and now I owe a fuck ton of money for a degree I'm not even using. Also I dated my best friend's brother. That was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done.
Ah, I see. I was the good type of idiot. What ya get a degree in? And what was wrong with dating you BF's brother? Ya have to try to see if two people are compatible. Youre all adults now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
Technically, because the earth is rotating and revolving around the sun, the galaxy is also rotating and getting further from the center of the universe, you'd most likely materialize in some random point of space.
It ain't like dustin crops, boy!

Just need a navicomputer to adjust your place, direction, speed and whalla!

Old 03-28-2016, 02:56 AM
Horror > Everything

I'm going back to 1944 to meet my Father when he was twenty years old. I'm leaving in two hours.
Old 03-28-2016, 05:38 AM
No Tears Please...

My time machine would absolutely be able to handle the big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff that's out there.

Sorry, Who geek...

I would probably want to see my Great Grandparents as they where when they where my age. And I would probably be interested in making sure my wife outlived me because I cant stand thinking I might have to live a portion of my life, no matter how small, without her. Otherwise, time can go fuck itself. Its making me old, its making my babies not be my babies anymore, its stealing my health... I hate time.

The People (short story) ---- http://www.inkitt.com/stories/10686

Trapped (Short Story) ---- https://www.inkitt.com/stories/horror/624905

The End : A Short Glimpse (Flash Fiction) --- https://www.inkitt.com/stories/horror/624912

Fear Awakens (novel) ----- Recently Restarted
Old 03-28-2016, 08:27 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
Good point.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:34 PM
Evil Dead

I want to go back to my ancestors in Ireland and Scotland and fight like they did in Braveheart!

Old 03-30-2016, 10:24 AM
I am the turtle lord

Another thing I might do is go fight along side my Saxon brothers, or maybe Denmark, or maybe the Hungarians. Hmmmmmm....
Old 03-31-2016, 08:46 PM
Scholar

I would go back to a 16 to 19 year old me, and tell him that eleven years from then that he would be asking the girl that he met that he would be asking her to marry her, and the demons from his past will catch up with him. Maybe she won't, because she needs time.

I would tell him that his lies aren't building him a palace and are tearing everything down.

I would tell him that being mad at the world for being crippled in a car accident wasn't going to give him any comfort, and to tell him that the amphetamines that he's secretly taking will do nothing except screw up every relationship that he has. Yes, he will be able to rebuild but the costs to do so down the road will be to much.

I would tell him that his dreams can come true. That no matter how much his father runs him down that he can pursue that engineering and mathematics degree that he wants, and that nothing is stopping him but himself and the opinions of people that can't bring themselves to love him. His whole life will hurt from leaving college, and it wouldn't be anyone else fault but his.

Sorry, that's way to personal, but that's what's on my mind tonight.

Last edited by Chevalier; 03-31-2016 at 08:48 PM.