Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-30-2016, 07:40 PM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Stayed at this very nice hotel in NYC a few months after 9/11, the Millennium Hilton. It directly overlooks and was damaged during the terrorist attacks.

Mine was a room several stories up directly facing ground zero. Now, maybe this is all autosuggestion on my part, but the night I stayed there I had a very lucid nightmare that people were pressing themselves against my windows, and other fucked up shit. I woke up repeatedly to wailing and loud thumping sounds on my window that sounded like it was outside. The whole time I was in the room I felt I was being watched, again from outside the hotel room. A quite unnerving stay, and I heard from the hotel staff that several guests have experienced the same thing!
Next time throw salt around your room, slam all the doors, and keep a garlic clove at the window, door or closet.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:55 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Stayed at this very nice hotel in NYC a few months after 9/11, the Millennium Hilton. It directly overlooks and was damaged during the terrorist attacks.

[IMG][/IMG]

Mine was a room several stories up directly facing ground zero. Now, maybe this is all autosuggestion on my part, but the night I stayed there I had a very lucid nightmare that people were pressing themselves against my windows, and other fucked up shit. I woke up repeatedly to wailing and loud thumping sounds on my window that sounded like it was outside. The whole time I was in the room I felt I was being watched, again from outside the hotel room. A quite unnerving stay, and I heard from the hotel staff that several guests have experienced the same thing!
Damn, Mike, that story belongs on a paranormal activity show.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 03-31-2016, 08:24 PM
Scholar

I was in a medically induced coma post car accident. In a medically induced coma, your mind takes information (sounds, smells, etc.) and tries to process it. I would try to explain it, however this YouTube video does a better job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrT9XRyDDaE

Well anyway my mind processed the information in ways a horror fan's mind processes information, and my "dreamworld" was like an episode of Kingdom Hospital, poorly written, dark, hard to understand and downright bizarre.

I had chest tubes in, and the machine they attach to sounds like rain or a waterfall. I had a dream I was on a haunted ship. I had a dream that I was drowning. So many things, some that I do not wish to think about.

I had a cool one though, where I was hanging out next to a luxury pool that had double waterfalls with this girl I was sweet on at the time. Apparently she came to see me in the hospital, held my hand, and talked to me for sometime.

I know it wasn't "real" and just a side effect of the coma, but it's a beautiful memory none the less.