Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 02-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
OMG!...OMG!...OMG!...The Freakiest Shit JUST Happened!!!

You guys remember this story?
Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Actually...Something similar to that happened to me when I was a teenager...

His mother had put him in a drug rehab...Because he SMOKED POT!...*GASP* :eek: .................:rolleyes:

Stupid Bitch
Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
No..They didn't say it was 'my fault'....BUT...They said that he shouldn't associate with 'people like me' because I hung out with him, even though he was a POT SMOKER.....So, basically, I was a bad person because I hung out with THEIR son...

Incidentally...I had ALWAYS tried to get him to quit (ironically, because I was afraid his psycho mother would try to pull some stupid shit like SENDING HIM AWAY)...And he NEVER smoked around me...

The way these places work apparently, is they seperate you from ALL of your friends, tell you they are bad influences, and basically break you down and brainwash you...He wasn't even the same person when he got out....Wouldn't talk to anyone, and the high school worked with the 'program' so that he would be let out of all his classes 5 minutes early so that he could walk through the halls to his next class without 'running into anyone'....I circumvented that one time...I left MY class 10 minutes early, watched where he went, caught up with him in a deserted hallway in front of the gym, blocked his path so that he HAD to talk to me, or push me out of his way...he stopped, stared at me, wouldn't say anything...Then he started to CRY, and said, "I'm sorry...I just can't....They are watching me...You have no idea how much trouble I will be in, or what they'll do to me..."...So, I told him..."I'll see you again...When they don't OWN you...and you remember who you are"...Then I turned around and walked off...

I didn't see him again, until about 2 years ago...I had found him through his 'Highrise Certification' record....It listed his job...I called, they gave him the message...Not only did he remember me...But, he told me on the phone "You destroyed my immortal soul"...I told him, "Your mother did that"...It was like no time had passed...He said, "I told my wife about the redhead that I could never get over"...It was so sad...Then he asked, "So, where are you living now?...He made me explain it in DETAIL....The next thing he said was, "I'll be right there"...Just like that...I said, "You gotta be kidding"..He didn't say anything, so I said, "You BETTER be kidding!!!!"...Then he said, "Watch out your window"...and he hung up...

So, I was kinda freaked...I told Seri about it...She had heard about him before, she had actually LOST the necklace that he had given me, she was wearing it at the drive-in...She felt so bad because she knew that I had kept it for 20 years........Anyway, after 20 years...He rang my doorbell 15 minutes after he hung up the phone...You can't imagine what it was like...Seri had to be standing right there...She said she thought I was gonna pass out when I opened the door...I felt like I was, too.....He came in and neither of us could say a word...I backed up and fell over a chair :rolleyes: ...That was what broke the silence...he said, "Are you okay?"...I said, "I'm not really sure"....he said..."You look the same as the last day I saw you...And all the times I've seen you in my head ever since"

We hugged...But, that was it....He was still married...

It was weird, but it gave us closure, because the last thing we had said to each other the night before his mother sent him away was, "I love you...I'll see you tomorrow"

Anyway, after he left...Seri said, "OMG Mom!...He still loves you!"....Whether she was right or wrong...It didn't matter...

OMG..I can't believe I poured out that WHOLE story...

A Scorpio never forgets...
Well...My doorbell just rang a little while ago...I usually don't answer my door...But, for some reason, this time without even asking who it was, I opened it...And THERE HE STOOD!!!!!!!!

He didn't recognize me right away because he has never seen me with black hair, so that was kinda funny.....ANYWAY...

He had obviously been by before, because when he was here 2 years ago, the truck wasn't in the driveway...Then tonight, the truck wasn't in the driveway because Dustin has it at work....Yet, when I told him that I had had a baby (which obviously shocked him half to death, because all he could say was "How did you get a baby?"...lmao), and that I was with someone, he said, "Is that who drives the truck?"....

We had a discussion...He left his wife a few months ago...

It ended with:

Me: I don't cheat
Him: *in a very calm voice, and with a smile on his face*...I don't want you to cheat...I want you to leave him

It really freaked me out...I'm still kinda shaky...I NEVER feel this way....I don't know how to react to it...

ADVICE PLEASE!!!!....

I think I'm gonna puke...

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be

Last edited by bloodrayne; 02-12-2006 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
If he keeps on call the cops, unless you DO want him now...thats some freaky fucking shit.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Misanthrope

You should definatley puke, its not good to hold that shit in.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
I would be pissed as shit if someone just blatantly told me to leave the person I had children with...

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
if you love your husband now.... then the answers sorta... in your face. by the way the story went, i'm a little freaked out for you. not to sound like an ass to your friend or anything, but he seems kind of like a stalker. but, do what you think is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 02-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Evil Dead

OMG, BR. That IS freaky. My ex-boyfriend from 10 years ago(and my first love...I absolutely adored him) contacted me TODAY...so I know EXACTLY how you feel. All of the memories start coming back...I'm currently with somebody, but there are always going to be certain people in your life that you'll always love/have something special for. It's insanely confusing and I'm dealing with some crazy feelnigs myself.

Your story is obviously alot more involved than mine...but I can relate to an extent for sure. Take a deep breath and listen to your heart...definately take time to sort things out...life is so strange, isn't it?
Old 02-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Evil Dead

HOWEVER...I forgot to add...I don't like the fact that he's asking you to leave the father of your children...he SHOULD know better...but again, I don't know what the two of you shared...it seems like it was pretty intense.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
it's all cos of the full moon:eek: Everyone stay in tonight, lock your doors, and stay in bed....hehe.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Marroe
it's all cos of the full moon:eek: Everyone stay in tonight, lock your doors, and stay in bed....hehe.
LOL...yeah, something is definately up. People from your past always have a funny way of showing up when you least expect it.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by Marroe
especially with the Furies rockin about in the night :p there badass yo....