Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 09-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead&Bloated View Post
You have to be fucked in the head or a complete coward to hurt inoccent people.
not really governments do it all the time,same with ya average bully at school.even workplaces iv heard some bad stories

Last edited by wizard of gore; 09-19-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by natthezombabeee View Post
I agree with the whole gun thing like I mentioned before too many people just have guns at their disposle and they shouldn't. there are a lot of places that have stricter laws about guns and have like no crime. I'm not saying that if someone wants to go out and kill someone they're not going to because they can't get a gun. however any other form of murder is pretty personal. and a gun can be used from a pretty good distance so how many people are going to walk up to someone and try to rob them with a piece of rope or knife you know?
no people wouldnt get far trying to do a "school stabbing"they would maybe kill one or two people and that would defeat the purpose of showing there hatred for everyone,people would just be like "man that dude must of really hated that guy"like it was a personal thing between them".
guns would be a much easier option,the only other would be a public suicide or maybe a bomb...or both,but i wouldnt do that ,the taliban would take all the credit
Old 09-24-2012, 05:45 PM
The Stench Is Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard of gore View Post
not really governments do it all the time,same with ya average bully at school.even workplaces iv heard some bad stories
Governments are full of people that are fucked in the head and cowardly. Hitler is the most obvious one. And the list goes on and on.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:46 PM
The Stench Is Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
but think about the bright side. while you're alive, you're controlled from birth to last breath. dead people are finally free. isn't that beautiful?
"That's probably the most interesting thing you can do with your life: end it!" G.Carlin
I'm not controlled. I get up every morning and do what I want to do.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Evil Dead

This thread went from a completely serious topic to one of the funnier I've seen in a bit. Well here in Massachusetts the most dangerous person is inside a car. I've never seen worse drivers than down here. I have never seen a gun or knife fight in person before actually.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:33 PM
The Stench Is Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel65 View Post
This thread went from a completely serious topic to one of the funnier I've seen in a bit. Well here in Massachusetts the most dangerous person is inside a car. I've never seen worse drivers than down here. I have never seen a gun or knife fight in person before actually.
You're lucky. I grew up around violent people. I've been in several violent situations and it's never pleasent. I'm more than willing to throw down in the street but others want to pull guns or knives, so you have to get mean to protect yourself.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:41 PM
From The Beyond

Edit:best not say that

I just meant that some people live with violence on their doorstep quite literally.

Dead and Bloated same here

Last edited by Fearonsarms; 09-24-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:34 PM
Banned

.................................................. ..........

Last edited by wizard of gore; 09-24-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:36 PM
Banned

i got stabbed in the leg once,the nurse put his hole index finger in there,i was soo pissed i thought it was funny
i live in nz where its reeeal violent,everyone looks like this

and this

Last edited by wizard of gore; 09-24-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Undead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel65 View Post
I just moved to ct from nj and I'm up in sterling by mass and Rhode Island. never seen such bad drivers in my LIFE. also deer.