Old 02-05-2006, 12:27 AM
That fucking Guy...

I've had a few dreams here and there that I guess could be seen as slightly heretic/psychic. Not usually, only about 4 or 5 times in my life...and the events that occured in the dreams weren't EXACT, but there has definately been some real life events following them that have seemed a little more than coincidental.
But hey...I still don't buy into that kinda thing...

Had another dream...yup, I was only up for about an hour, then decided to sleep again, being as it is this is the last day I'm gonna have to kick back in about 3 months really...So, slept some more...Had a dream in which I had a cat (not my current two, a female), that had kittens...yet she didn't like me very much, hissed and carried on every time I tried to get a look at her 3 kittens...then, she carried them one by one outside, and into a long stormwater type open topped concrete channel, and into the enterance of a large pipe. I followed, and found that in another pipe next to that one, there was this bum guy, that had a dog that'd just had 3 puppies.
I don't know how it happened, but I guess we swapped, because when I was home, I had 3 bulldog puppies with me...and they could bounce....it was funny, they'd jump nearly as high as my face.
That's all I can remember.

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 02-05-2006 at 12:32 AM.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:37 AM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
em not sure if this was a dream or not ..cos it seemed so damned real..
I was running along this beach..'destination unknown'
I could hear panting behind me ..like i was being chased but when i turned around to looksee..there was nobody there.. i could clearly hear them/somebody/something...
then all of a sudden this huge wave comes crashing over me and em drowning..
I wake up just as em taking my final breath..
The dream wasnt scary..i actually felt at peace ..oh ..and hungry..
must of been from all that exercise.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:47 AM
That fucking Guy...

I remember a dream that really upset me a while back...I guess this thread doesn't have to be JUST about new dreams.
I was about 14 at the time.
I just remember going to the beach with my family, and my dog..this great old 3 legged cattle/shepherd called Ned...probably my favourite dog of all time. We were meant to be going for a picnic kinda thing, I dunno...Anyways when we got there, the beach was deserted. I was walking with my sister and my dog, talking, and all of a sudden I realised my dog wasn't keeping up.
So, I turned around, he wasn't there. Went for a walk back, and found him around a corner, being swallowed up by sand. I couldn't reach him, and every time I walked closer, he seemed to move further away.
My sister was no help, just crying like an idiot, I think I was angry at her for not helping...but yeah, anyways, the sand went into the dogs mouth, and over his head, and he was looking at me the whole time, and he actually looked kinda happy, as always...
That was it.
I woke up shaken as all hell...he was a pretty old dog at the time, about 2 years before his eventual death, and I think this dream really hit home about his mortality. Still have very fond memories of him.

Funny thing is, my mother wanted to go to the beach with the dogs and family a couple of days after...she went, I said no, and of course, asked for the dog to stay and keep me company.
That dream fucked with my head bigtime.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:40 AM
Evil Dead

My nightmare is work,Dealing with some of the zombies out on the floor,Try talking to them!! But really,My nightmares i can pretty much say scary.Well the demons and monsters don't seem to bother me instead,I'm on the sideline of the action and over look in the dream,Like watching a movie unfold in front of me.When it gets too much then i dream of (don't laugh okey!)Bug's bunny.:D :D
Old 02-06-2006, 05:23 AM
Sadistic torture demon

Send a message via Yahoo to Thorns_demon
had a dream last night about a hurricane or somethin, everything was in ruins and we were building tents from everything we could find, clothes, sheets and stuff, I was getting us some food but it was really strange cause it was at home where this happend and I`m on vacation in florida so big diffirence and another strange thing, I was standing at this pool with goldcoins in it , sky was pure black from all the smoke of the fires but the coins dated from 2025, premonition?

Few days later and I was on the bus , the time wasn`t really right there, it said 17 sept 2025, so I was really starting to think that so;ethin is going to happen in 2025, mmm it`s one day before my birthday:D lol maybe I`m going to die on that date well lets see if I got more dreams related to 2025.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:40 AM
Smack My Titties

I have a recurring nightmare about "dream" threads and their omni-possible content being bumped back up top again and again and again...
Old 02-06-2006, 08:44 AM
GRAVE DANCER

I had a dream where I made pretty good friends with a deer that I named Luceal. Anyway these hunters came and bound it by its hoofs and burned it. Bad dream.
Like the others from the past
The naked belly, full of cysts
Smells so good, I cant resist
I know inside this ones the best
As I eat the rotting chest