Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Little Boo

New From New Zealand

Hey everyone,

Any other Kiwi horror fans on here?

I've been into horror and gore since I was 13. My first partner collected horror movies (on video back then!) and his whole bedroom was decorated with the centrefold posters of GoreZone magazine and the such like.

We would sit around endlessly watching Reanimator, Basket Case, Bad Taste, The Shining, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Evil Dead, Hellraiser...you know the score!

Fast forward and I marry a kiwi and move out here from England. He turned out to be an annoying twat so after 13 less than glorious years I left him. I acted in a zombie production early 2013 and ended up dating the make up artist. Hayz is a gore and prosthetic artist in films. We are still together and have recently created a business based on our mutual love of the horror genre. That's what bought me here. I was looking for a place to get feedback on our new Horror Holiday business. But I liked it and thought I might stick around :)

If you have time check out my first post in the events and happenings section. Feedback from horror fans would be much appreciated.

Look forward to chatting horror with you folks!

Claire x

Last edited by Kooky2003; 09-04-2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Horror Fan

Welcome to horror.

Old 09-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Little Boo

Thank you!
Old 09-06-2014, 02:53 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooky2003 View Post
Hey everyone,

Any other Kiwi horror fans on here?

I've been into horror and gore since I was 13. My first partner collected horror movies (on video back then!) and his whole bedroom was decorated with the centrefold posters of GoreZone magazine and the such like.

We would sit around endlessly watching Reanimator, Basket Case, Bad Taste, The Shining, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Evil Dead, Hellraiser...you know the score!

Fast forward and I marry a kiwi and move out here from England. He turned out to be an annoying twat so after 13 less than glorious years I left him. I acted in a zombie production early 2013 and ended up dating the make up artist. Hayz is a gore and prosthetic artist in films. We are still together and have recently created a business based on our mutual love of the horror genre. That's what bought me here. I was looking for a place to get feedback on our new Horror Holiday business. But I liked it and thought I might stick around :)

If you have time check out my first post in the events and happenings section. Feedback from horror fans would be much appreciated.

Look forward to chatting horror with you folks!

Claire x
Welcome to the forum,
I myself am new and found myself here when I was doing some research for my upcoming horror book - reading the threads as to what horror fans liked and didn't like.

I am also from New Zealand, however have moved to Australia recently.

Glad you found your way here and have no doubt you will stumble across some fantastic discussions on here.