Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-30-2004, 10:33 PM
mysterioz

Lightbulb Cincinnati International Festival of Horror - Call For Entries

I wanted to invite everyone to submit their films to our festival. We are looking for anything remotely tied to horror, dark experimental, mystery, cult, slasher, thriller, etc.

We've recently added a way that people who have a compressed version of your film already to submit it online for almost half the normal submission price. I know a lot of people already have their stuff online, but this is a great oportunity for people who want to get their films screened in public.

All submissions will be reviewed and feedback will be given. There will be awards but no prizes this year as it is our first.

We're also looking for features and documentaries for our "Truth is Scarier Than Fiction" contest.

International Festival of Horror
Old 08-30-2004, 10:46 PM
~*Rotten Fetus*~

Send a message via AIM to rotten_fetus Send a message via Yahoo to rotten_fetus
ill try to make one on web cam...YES!
Old 08-31-2004, 12:27 AM
mysterioz

web cam movie

I think a very interesting could be shot on a web cam if you do it as a "Point of View" - like whatever the movie is, the action happens in front of it real time like we are voyers

It could be very creepy and you could shoot it cheap. You could add all the sound later. make it choppy. Maybe start with someone chatting online, like we're chatting with them on web cam, and then.......
Old 08-31-2004, 12:34 AM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Re: web cam movie

Quote:
Originally posted by mysterioz
I think a very interesting could be shot on a web cam if you do it as a "Point of View" - like whatever the movie is, the action happens in front of it real time like we are voyers

It could be very creepy and you could shoot it cheap. You could add all the sound later. make it choppy. Maybe start with someone chatting online, like we're chatting with them on web cam, and then.......
Keep going your doing swell
Old 08-31-2004, 01:34 PM
Banned

It wouldn't work for a feature length movie, but maybe for a short