Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Events & Happenings
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-15-2004, 10:21 PM
Cranky

Arrow Halloween Radio On the Air!

The NeverEndingWonder Halloween Radio Empire will begin this year's journey into madness TONIGHT (Sept. 15, 2004) at MIDNIGHT (the WITCHING HOUR, of course!) Pacific Time.

Every year the NeverEndingWonder Halloween Radio Empire broadcasts three stations of Halloween entertainment for the month of October. This year, due to the popularity of these offerings we're launching one station two weeks early! That's right- SIX WEEKS OF HALLOWEEN MADNESS!

If you're looking for Death Metal 24/7 you'll be disappointed. If, however, an eclectic mix of Halloween and horror related music from the 1920's to present day including rock, blues, jazz, electronic, pop, experimental, classical & a plethora of Horror film sountracks ranging from the classic era to modern day, sounds interesting to you, take a chance and tune in!

For the first two weeks it will be all music, but starting Oct. 1st we'll add an hour of creepy old time radio shows four times a day. All the great old shows will be here- Lights Out, Inner Sanctum, X Minus One, Beyond 2000 and many others. No broadband is needed- everyone can listen!

Tune in here:
http://www.NeverEndingWonder.com/halloween.htm

Starting Oct. 1st, our two other stations will begin broadcasting:

Welcome to Weirdsville, with all the Halloween humor you can handle. All the big hits from Monster Mash to Purple People eater plus hours of Halloween humor we guarantee you won't hear anywhere else but HERE!

and

Halloween on Broadway- all the creepy and strange musicals- Rocky Horror, Little Shop of Horrors, Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, and many many others, including Jekyll & Hyde, Jane Eyre the Musical, The Buffy Musical, Phantom of the Paradise and many many others!

Thanks for reading and hope to see you there!

NeverEndingWonder Halloween Radio Empire
Three Stations of Award Winning Halloween Radio
http://www.neverendingwonder.com/halloween.htm
Old 09-17-2004, 07:11 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Sounds awesome only problem when I try to listen nothing..
I clicked the link you have posted go to the main page where it has links to listen to the three different ones. I clik the link to sign up to listen nothing... I even tried to open in a new window and it says "PAGE NOT FOUND". I wasent sure if maybe they were having problems with it or maybe Im doing something wrong the only page beside the main page is the weekly schedule and of course there are no schedules listed... If you have any suggestions please let me know of email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
SAM
^ there is an underscore between the break in my user id...
Old 09-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Cranky

Hi Soul Survivors-
I'm sorry you had problems tuning in. We're up and online and have had listeners tuned in 24/7, so I'm not entirely certain what happened when you tried to listen.

All pages are online, all links are functioning. Give it another try and see what happens!
Old 09-24-2004, 11:57 PM
Cranky

hello
Old 10-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Cranky

All three stations of the NeverEndingWonder Halloween Radio Empire are now online!

NeverEndingWonder Radio continues broadcasting a wide variety of Halloween and horror related rock, pop, blues, experimental & electronic music, horror film soundtracks classic to contemporary, and now added to our schedule is an hour of spooky & strange horror, suspense and science fiction old time radio shows four times a day! Check our online schedule for air times. New music added frequently!

Welcome to Weirdsville airs more Halloween humor than you knew existed! You'll hear all your favorite Halloween hits like Monster Mash and Purple People Eater as well as a burial mound of rare items such as Dickie Goodman's Monster Album, Dracula's Greatest Hits and Bob McFadden's Songs Our Mummy Taught Us.

All the World's a Stages presents Halloween on Broadway - all the strange and weird musicals like Rocky Horror, Little Shop of Horrors, Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Phantom of the Paradise, The Buffy Musical as well as more obscure and twisted offerings such as Jim Steinman's Broadway flop Dance of the Vampires and Silence of the Lambs the Musical (we kid you not!)

You can find it all right here:

NeverEndingWonder Halloween Radio Empire

Thanks for reading!