Old 05-11-2004, 03:04 PM
Banned

Dracula, no contest.

Thought I still think Nosferatu is the scariest looking motherfucker ever to appear in a horror movie.

bwind what's your vision of vampires?
Old 05-11-2004, 03:25 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by Leper Messiah
bwind what's your vision of vampires?
I like to picture them as brutally violent, completely heartless, walking weapons of death with nothing but a lust for blood.

I don't really like how alot of vampire movies have a really sappy love storyline tied in. I know Bram Stoker had some of this in his book, but I like to consider his inspiration for the character, (Vlad the Impaler) more than his story itself.

Vlad was one of the sickest dudes to ever walk the face of the Earth. He slaughtered thousands (Mostly innocent) and then put their carcasses outside of his castle on spikes as trophies. (The Forst of the Impaled.)

Vlad was Stoker's inspiration for Dracula.

It is for that reason that I am not a huge fan of Interview with the Vampire or Bram Stoker's Dracula. (They are both okay, but not even close to what I like to envision my vampires as.)

I know this probably isn't a popular opinion on this board, but I really liked how they did Dracula in Dracula 2000. He was a ruthless badass and that's the way he should be. (The movie itself could have been better, but I really loved how they portrayed Dracula.)
Old 05-11-2004, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22

I know this probably isn't a popular opinion on this board, but I really liked how they did Dracula in Dracula 2000. He was a ruthless badass and that's the way he should be. (The movie itself could have been better, but I really loved how they portrayed Dracula.)
I agree 100%. The best part about that movie, Dracula didn't like techno.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
I like to picture them as brutally violent, completely heartless, walking weapons of death with nothing but a lust for blood.

I don't really like how alot of vampire movies have a really sappy love storyline tied in. I know Bram Stoker had some of this in his book, but I like to consider his inspiration for the character, (Vlad the Impaler) more than his story itself.
I agree with you 100% too. nothing worse than a mushy kissy kissy vampire movie, the best vampires are blood firsty killers. If i wanted to watch a sappy retarded love story that seems to drag on forever i'll go watch days of our lives.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:28 AM
Undead

Post All Hail the King, baby!

Hmmm... definitely some good choices here, but I'd have to go with the "King of the Monsters" himself...

Godzilla

Not to qualify my answer or anything, but I'm specifically thinking about the original Godzilla from the first film: this giant unstoppable symbol of the horror unleashed by the nuclear age.

That was the stuff right there, I'm tellin' ya'. :cool:

Best wishes,
Aaron
Old 05-16-2004, 12:45 AM
Fool's follow

Send a message via Yahoo to feral cat
Quote:
Originally posted by Leper Messiah
I agree 100%. The best part about that movie, Dracula didn't like techno.
The Vampires and techno thing is really lame!!!!!!!!
Vampires are good in Near Dark, but in most movies they are played as gay men with long teeth! ... no im not a homophobe I just mean the foppish cloths, S&M clubs and Techno!!!!!

The Alien is prob the best movie monster for me!!!!

Feral Cat

ispitonyourmovie.com

REVIEWS

isoymAsia

Forum
Old 05-20-2004, 11:31 AM
Evil Dead

Re: All Hail the King, baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Weisbrod
Hmmm... definitely some good choices here, but I'd have to go with the "King of the Monsters" himself...

Godzilla

Not to qualify my answer or anything, but I'm specifically thinking about the original Godzilla from the first film: this giant unstoppable symbol of the horror unleashed by the nuclear age.
I agree!! When I posted, i hadnt thought of the big guy...and to all u Godzilla haters out there, I hope your happy... the big guy is taking a forced retirement for the next ten years!!!:( :( They think he'll make a comeback in a decade or so....Cant Wait!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." – Dr. Seuss

"Someone called actors 'sculptors in snow.' Very apt. In the end, it's all nothing." – Vincent Price

The Oldest and Stongest Emotion of Man is Fear- H.P Lovecraft

Six bottles went down the drain
One hour's a waste of time
I'd ask if you feel the same
Still pushin that chance to try
Your breath in this cool room chill
Long hair that blows side to side
You speak and make time stand still
And each time you walk right on by
Old 05-31-2004, 01:51 AM
More, more, more!

Send a message via AIM to Rebel Yell
The Invisible Man or the Creature.

It is always hard to choose. I have this extreme problem with falling in love with monsters. Those two always seem to be my favorite though.
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:54 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebel Yell
The Invisible Man or the Creature.

It is always hard to choose. I have this extreme problem with falling in love with monsters. Those two always seem to be my favorite though.
though the invisible man is strictly not a monster.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:59 AM
More, more, more!

Send a message via AIM to Rebel Yell
It depends on what your definition of monster is.
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.