Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > Contributor's Corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-25-2010, 06:11 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

C.H.A Update Info: 25/12/10

Merry Christmas!

I have just published my article Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984): A Slasher Christmas Cracker.

I took a break from writing ‘George A. Romero’s Living Dead Series Retrospective – Part 1: Night of the Living Dead (1968)’, so I could make sure I got this up on the site in time for Christmas. This is the first piece I’ve published in three weeks, and I’m really not happy about that! I will make sure I get another review up before the year is out, and hopefully during the first week of the new year the first part of my Romero zombie retrospect will see the light of day. From then on I’m going to make sure I get back to my discipline of publishing a new article once a week.

At some point in 2011 expect to see videos for the trailers rather than just links, changes to the site’s layout, and forums. I’m hoping to start work on the full website sometime in 2012.

Thanks for reading, and have a happy Christmas,

Dave J. Wilson

Old 12-30-2010, 05:13 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

Crawler’s Chaos has returned to bring to light another obscure oldie for you, with Creepy Crawler reviewing Hunter’s Blood (1986).

Thanks for reading,

Dave J. Wilson

Old 01-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

C.H.A Update Info: 02/01/11 -

I have just published my review of Martin (1977).

I have officially put the first part of my Romero Living Dead series retrospective on the back burner, until I feel I can tackle it and finish it in one weeks time from the last article I publish before it. For now, because I didn’t publish anything for three weeks last month until Christmas, I want to make sure I get back to my discipline of putting up a new piece of my own on the site once a week. When I finally publish part 1 of the Romero zombie retrospect with ‘Night of the Living Dead’ (1968), I will do the write up of ‘Dawn of the Dead’ (1978) when I know for sure I can commit to it 100%, and get it done in a week.

Thanks for reading,

Dave J. Wilson

Old 01-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

I have just published Matthew Nadbrzuch’s review of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974).

Thanks for reading,

Dave J. Wilson

Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 01-08-2011 at 05:50 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:10 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

Crawler’s Chaos returns with a write up of the Roger Corman produced cult classic – Battle Beyond the Stars (1980).

Thanks for reading,

Dave J. Wilson

Old 01-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

Check out yet another Crawler’s Chaos write up with Creepy Crawler reviewing The People Who Own the Dark (1976).

Thanks for reading,

Dave J. Wilson

Old 01-13-2011, 06:11 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

I have just published my review of City of the Living Dead (1980).

Thanks for reading,

Dave J. Wilson

Old 01-19-2011, 03:33 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

C.H.A Update Info: 19/01/11

Creepy Crawler is at it again with another review of an obscure oldie, as Crawler’s Chaos returns with The Hanging Woman (1973).

I am at this moment residing in my native homeland of England due to a family situation. I hope to be back in my apartment in Thailand with unlimited internet access soon. However, I am being productive during my time away, evident from publishing this latest article on my auntie’s computer, and I have shut myself in my mother’s spare room as I attempt to finish my long in the works feature piece – ‘George A. Romero’s Living Dead Series Retrospective – Part 1: Night of the Living Dead (1968)’. Therefore, it should be published in the very near future.

Thanks for reading,

Dave J. Wilson

Old 01-27-2011, 03:08 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

Creepy Crawler is back shedding light on another obscure oldie, with his write up of The Rats/aka Deadly Eyes (1982).

Thanks for reading,

Dave J. Wilson

Old 01-31-2011, 02:37 AM
Cinematic Horror Archive

C.H.A Update Info: 31/01/11

I have just published Matthew Nadbrzuch’s review of The Blair Witch Project (1999).

After a difficult start to the new year, I’m now getting myself sorted out. I am now back in my apartment in Thailand with full internet access and a spanking new laptop. I will be getting back to my discipline of publishing a new article by myself once a week, and expect to see some changes to this blog of Cinematic Horror Archive before it starts making the transition into a full website, which will be hopefully sometime next year. I am becoming a better and better writer the more I work, and the same goes for Creepy Crawler. Matthew Nadbrzuch is a new talent I’ve just taken on, and hopefully there will be more new writers in the near future. As far as I’m concerned, both mine and C.H.A’s new year starts here.

For immediate updates on new published reviews and whatever else is coming up on Cinematic Horror Archive, please add yourself to the C.H.A Facebook Page.

Thanks very much for reading,

Dave J. Wilson