Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-19-2015, 08:31 AM
Little Boo

Boy who says BRING!!

Hi there. I'm wondering if anyone has seen a movie I'm looking for. Sorry in advance for Sketchy details.

I think it was made in the 1980s or early 90s. It's a British movie about a mentally handicapped youth who lives alone with his father since his mother passed away some years before. The boy has a unique and terrible ability. If he thinks of something and says 'Bring' it transports that thing to him. The downside is, if he 'Brings' a living creature, it arrives dead. A social worker visits the house and inquires why there is no T.V in the house. Apparently one time the boy saw some puppies on T.V, said Bring, and the animals arrived dead.

The only other parts I remember are when he sees a photograph of his dead mother and says 'bring' and her corpse arrives. *Spoilers* And I think at the end the father decides it's time for them both to die, so he shows the boy some pictures of fire or sunsets or something and the boy says 'Bring' and the house blows up.

Anyone seen this??