Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Goretician

Bts sfx/sfxmu

Anyone have some fun pics to share of the BTS process of making the horror magic? :)

Here's one from my SFXMUA friend Reece, mi Goretician amigo! This poor gal is suffering from extreme frostbite....

"Gotta dash, things happening. Well, four things. Well, four things and a lizard." - The Doctor

x
Old 10-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by anicat View Post
Anyone have some fun pics to share of the BTS process of making the horror magic? :)

Here's one from my SFXMUA friend Reece, mi Goretician amigo! This poor gal is suffering from extreme frostbite....

That looks really well done. :cool:
Old 10-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Goretician

Oh goodie, Reese just inflicted another of his latest creations on me! I saw this one as a work in progress first, here's the final version as it appeared onscreen:

He's a great guy, we instantly bonded the first day on set. Bloody good fun!! This past spring he studied at the Neill Gorton Prosthetic Studio in England, learning the tricks of that aspect of SFXMU. :)

x

"Gotta dash, things happening. Well, four things. Well, four things and a lizard." - The Doctor

x
Old 10-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Goretician

LOVE for the gory blood splatter & body parts!

A work of art by brilliant SFX Goretician Tegan. And then it all got picked up & hosed down the storm drain, created and gone in only hours.

x

x